“Strength Through Freedom”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Sprat
Location: The North Pacific
The Queendom of Tellavinna is a huge, genial nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, digital currency, and national health service. The compassionate population of 321 million Tellavinnans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Chevron City. The average income tax rate is 49.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The strong Tellavinnan economy, worth 23.0 trillion Telluses a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Cheese Exports, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 71,586 Telluses, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Cosmopolitan citizens ask what their countries can do for them, preschoolers practice disarming active shooters before naptime, grumpy old house owners demand that pedestrians get off their footpaths, and students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Tellavinna's national animal is the Viper, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tellavinna was endorsed by The Commonwealth of United Kahndaq.
- : Tellavinna was endorsed by The Republic of Miruma.
- : Following new legislation in Tellavinna, students are wary of colorfully decorated new teachers with names like Professor Pipsqueak.
- : Following new legislation in Tellavinna, grumpy old house owners demand that pedestrians get off their footpaths.
- : Following new legislation in Tellavinna, preschoolers practice disarming active shooters before naptime.
- : Following new legislation in Tellavinna, cosmopolitan citizens ask what their countries can do for them.
- : Following new legislation in Tellavinna, monocled merchants with funny accents are applying for Tellavinnan citizenship in droves.
- : Following new legislation in Tellavinna, the government regularly reassures citizens that there are no monsters under their beds.
- : Following new legislation in Tellavinna, government reports are now used to teach toddlers to read.
- : Following new legislation in Tellavinna, criminals rejoice in the streets as the entire police force is sent away on a training retreat.
Endorsements Received: 204 » Notyoutopia, The Rhein States, Runeda, Shibutani, Sinelona, Territorio di Nessuno, Corfad, El Fiji Grande, Alunya, Shin-Hachioji, Loutsland, Zumlandia, Trillius, Sunto, Daiz, Koda-Land, Orado, Sundred, North Bratislava, Dreadton, Ethnon, Sockmanland, Sheldanada, Siwale, Newpromisedland, Pallaith, Guer Aike, Federation Terra Australis, Eri-Maqa-Ena, Xzavia-Hjar, Great Javadwipa, Kwaj, Omnistria, Dar es Saalam, PlanetPunk, Yaorozu, Test for a new hope, Holy Oranz, Felpolandia, Bearical, Vernest Quill, Wilkshire, Sil Dorsett, Wineclaw, Preble, Elder Realms, Duerrlewang, The Tampa Bay Rays, Spartoptia, Selfgradatude, and 154 others.Makersaulache, Kasazzastan, Azzarel, New Bremerton, French Bananastan, Chukstik Illahi, Necromonia, Alice Gardens, Diodone, The English Alliance, The Bureaucratic Territories, Cloydicia, Victoriaans Nederlands, Amerian States, ZimRobwe, Ikea Rike, Grimandia, Cuyan, Angwayster, BrightFutures, Quebekistand, Babacar, Partax, Neo Hungarica, Jasminlandia, Calamazo, New Octicarg, 1 very fast endotarter, McMasterdonia, New Pruessen, Great Bights Mum, Torakuen, New Phyrreus, Shadowrik, General COE, East Wushen, Dadastan Archipelago, Choistan, Ostrolia, New Lakemba, Steampunk Ariel, Frie Annium, SORT, Lemonbiscuits, Moubarakistan, Tianqing, Thoven, Glurponia, New Flos, Penrith, Concordare, Warcaa, Frances Francis the First of France, Maott, Great and Glorious Martese Unionins, Orven, Ice and Tinian, Guslantis, Manticore utopia, Great Robertia, Sacrento, The Stratosphere Islands, Destructive Government Endorsing System, The Iron Lions, Juggernautilus, Black Templares, Aratani, Ponantine, Racoda, Alusten, Arimbia, Central Ryal, Arkenistan, 5 kingdoms of Britannia, Baldova, East Supple Lund, Gilakistan, Breduria, Detrivania, Holy Marcus Empire, Antiyard, Heken, Anna Airters, Centromuria, Dicko, Dopeland420, Banabistan, Habanan, Sea Ghost, Aezus, Island States of Skelldia, Kubrostavsria, Gliese Minor, Abiswashyo-bhumi, Empy, Aquila Islands, Abject Ludicrosity, Kalimora Aire, Elestrum, Debussy, Constantinolia, Bananoonza, Brettenia, Kuveria, Kalatona, Helix Labs, Blackphir, Drusselstein, Nakayo, Pasargad, Changjo, Kenatara, Free Culture, Cors Evia, David Davidson, Kulgatha, Illderia, Soviet Terran, Humptalumpta, Wisconsota, Illichiana, Lader Draia, Ieprus, Aroa, Gnomewatchers, The Nation that will win Soops for 9003, Idumetala, Amauri, Amaganset, Kelvaros Prime, Karazan, Catopia2, Altivia, Potestasia, Kaschovia, Bopolisc, Elgaland-Vargaland, The Pantheons, Esplandia, Bonjoura, Get Away From Me, Keelut, Eteles, Joodey, Analomink, Jefffliu, Darcania, Gorundu, Xentherida, Kokomo Island, United Western Federation, Angshire, Miruma, and United Kahndaq.