“Magic exists to serve man, and never to rule over him.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Handshaker
Location: Puppet Storage
The Ever Vigilant of Templar order of Thedas is a colossal, safe nation, notable for its daily referendums and compulsory military service. The hard-working, democratic, devout population of 6.904 billion Templar of Chantries have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Spirituality, and Education. The average income tax rate is 41.5%.
The Templar of Chantry economy, worth 330 trillion Sovergeins a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with significant contributions from Door-to-door Insurance Sales, Book Publishing, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 47,885 Sovergeins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Restaurants are required to specify whether their toilet paper was made in Templar order of Thedas, referenda can be called for any law at the request of at least one third of the voting population, meat-eating is frowned upon, and bicyclists are banned from major roads. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Templar order of Thedas's national animal is the Dragons, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Templar order of Thedas's influence in Puppet Storage rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Templar order of Thedas's influence in Puppet Storage rose from "Vassal" to "Truckler".
- : Templar order of Thedas's influence in Puppet Storage rose from "Apprentice" to "Vassal".
- : The Grand Duchy of Not Frenchy 100 dismissed Templar order of Thedas as TGW of Puppet Storage.
- : Templar order of Thedas's influence in Puppet Storage rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Templar order of Thedas's influence in Puppet Storage rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Templar order of Thedas resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Templar order of Thedas appointed Templar order of Thedas as TGW with authority over Appearance, Communications, Embassies, and Polls in Puppet Storage.
- : Templar order of Thedas became WA Delegate of Puppet Storage.
- : Templar order of Thedas's influence in Puppet Storage rose from "Zero" to "Page".