“Our Bodies Are Ready For Anything” Siroa Geunevie
|Category: Liberal Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: The North Pacific
The Federation of Terralandys is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Siroa Geunevie with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, complete lack of prisons, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.191 billion Terrans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Serpenursus City. The average income tax rate is 63.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Terranese economy, worth 187 trillion Rupis a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 85,674 Rupis, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The comic book series 'Siroa Geunevie and the Villainous Corporate Cronies' is a best-seller, buses are widely regarded as the safest way to travel, the "swords to plowshares" policy has created a generation of farmers that can kill a yak from 200 yards away, and children are brainwashed at a young age to accept "love and peace!" as a way of life. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Terralandys's national animal is the King Cobra, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Terralandys was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : Terralandys's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Following new legislation in Terralandys, children are brainwashed at a young age to accept "love and peace!" as a way of life.
- : Following new legislation in Terralandys, the "swords to plowshares" policy has created a generation of farmers that can kill a yak from 200 yards away.
- : Terralandys relocated from Balder to The North Pacific.
- : Terralandys was refounded in Balder.
- : Terralandys ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Terralandys was endorsed by The Unified Dynasties of Kaschovia.
- : Terralandys was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Terralandys was endorsed by The Carefully Hidden Moonbase of Gnomewatchers.