“Unity in diversity.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: The Free Nations Region
The Republic of Terrarum is a huge, cultured nation, notable for its state-planned economy, compulsory military service, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 282 million terrans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Cebrepolis. The average income tax rate is 52.1%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Terrarumian economy, worth 22.9 trillion Promeritums a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is broadly diversified, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Basket Weaving, and Information Technology. Average income is 81,140 Promeritums, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
The institution of marriage is held sacred and strictly enforced, museums stand half-empty as all foreign exhibits are returned to their countries of origin, Leader has taken to wearing medal-adorned military uniform in all public appearances, and fighter pilots crash out of the air after failing to understand their foreign instruction manuals. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Terrarum's national animal is the Eagle.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Terrarum, fighter pilots crash out of the air after failing to understand their foreign instruction manuals.
- : Following new legislation in Terrarum, Leader has taken to wearing medal-adorned military uniform in all public appearances.
- : Following new legislation in Terrarum, museums stand half-empty as all foreign exhibits are returned to their countries of origin.
- : Following new legislation in Terrarum, the institution of marriage is held sacred and strictly enforced.
- : Terrarum was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of BBoss.
- : Following new legislation in Terrarum, the nation's infamous boot camp is more brutal than most battlefields.
- : Following new legislation in Terrarum, some electoral districts are without a representative as they are stuck with perpetual revotes.
- : Terrarum changed its national nation type to "Republic".
- : Terrarum changed its national capital to "Cebrepolis" and its nation type to "Kingdom".
- : Following new legislation in Terrarum, environmental officials dismiss uncontrolled wildfires burning down major cities as nature taking its course.
Endorsements Received: 62 » Emaha, Doctors Orvos, Grand Abaco, Republic of Arstotska, Xurisha, Ulymein, New Collieland, Pathon, Windhelme, Amaryllisia, Narvatus, Hetairaea, Tricastinie, Gabeopolis, Decitealis, Moka Pamplemousses, RussellTopia, Ramokee, Literian, Slaughter None, Sulivannia, World Web, Rokandia, Heinricherstein, BurgerKing, Ouji, Phoenician State, Archargentina, Edisos, Brezi, Laidir, Gufand, Ratakosha, My Nation, The Nation of JH, Angelsnow Matriarchy, Josskaland, Tigerania, Tan Talaba, OF Arian Hellas, Zedyeg, Underwater Sovereignties, EileanDonan, Neo-Trinity, Tylil, Alitani, Tenionistland, Montserrat Republic, South Asiania, Jitstess, and 12 others.The Aaronian Reich, Red Foxia, Sparsdan, Soudjourne, Alphabeth, Indigoja, Syrisia, Skaitan, Heaveria, The Republic of Awesometopia, Stmagos, and BBoss.