“May we live forever in our glory!” President Jason Dekczio
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Minnow
Location: the South Pacific
|Leader||President Jason Dekczio|
|Animal||Northern Utopian Penguin|
The United Nation of The Age of Utopia is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by President Jason Dekczio with an even hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, pith helmet sales, and compulsory military service. The quiet, industrious population of 6.264 billion Utopians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Asuak. The average income tax rate is 97.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Utopian economy, worth a remarkable 1,266 trillion Utopian Dollars a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is an amazing 202,127 Utopian Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Government spending has hit an all-time low, government police forces protect public schools from the threat of protest, entire provinces are populated solely by nuclear missile technicians and military police, and adverts depict men giving birth while cursing the women who got them into trouble. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Age of Utopia's national animal is the Northern Utopian Penguin, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Age of Utopia endorsed The Republic of Los Rodeos.
- : The Age of Utopia was endorsed by The Republic of Los Rodeos.
- : The Age of Utopia was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Following new legislation in The Age of Utopia, adverts depict men giving birth while cursing the women who got them into trouble.
- : Following new legislation in The Age of Utopia, entire provinces are populated solely by nuclear missile technicians and military police.
- : Following new legislation in The Age of Utopia, government police forces protect public schools from the threat of protest.
- : Following new legislation in The Age of Utopia, government spending has hit an all-time low.
- : Following new legislation in The Age of Utopia, wars of expansion are described as "peacekeeping operations".
- : The Age of Utopia's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : The Age of Utopia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "International Maxtopia Day".
Endorsements Received: 34 » Drystar, Ever Testing, Petea, Holota, ARIAPOLIS01, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Beblahbleblo, Chernaya Zvezda, Aria Holons, Aidenfieeld, Land Without Shrimp, Driodal, Bawkie, Tepertopia, Taigama, South Pacifican Kilendjj, Kingson Island, Yaravia, Blondiesland, Nouvel Empire, Esterwood, The Haughtherlands, PenguinPies, Ebonhand, Farengeto, Holy Free, Great Lothian, Volaworand, Kurdislavic Algharbistan, TescoPepsi, Evinea, MaPetiteFille, Altnavia, and Los Rodeos.