“Strength Through Compliance”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Nipper
Location: the Rejected Realms
The Theocracy of The Bourbon Restoration is a huge, safe nation, notable for its suspicion of poets. The hard-working, democratic population of 425 million Bourbon Restorationians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 21.0%.
The Bourbon Restorationian economy, worth 18.1 trillion Francs a year, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Information Technology, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is 42,660 Francs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens are barcoded to keep track of their movements, the tenet of free speech is held dear, banning party poppers has been a real party pooper, and serial commas clarify the relationship between one's lackeys, the taxpayers, and kinsfolk. Crime is well under control, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Bourbon Restoration's national animal is the Falcon.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Bourbon Restoration was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : The Bourbon Restoration's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : The Bourbon Restoration's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : The Bourbon Restoration's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : The Bourbon Restoration resigned from the World Assembly.
- : The Bourbon Restoration's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : The Bourbon Restoration relocated from Empire of Aishwarya to The Rejected Realms.
- : The Bourbon Restoration ejected and banned The Protectorate of RSCA Privateer 57 from Empire of Aishwarya.
- : The Bourbon Restoration granted Border Control authority to the WA Delegate The Bourbon Restoration in Empire of Aishwarya.
- : The Bourbon Restoration became WA Delegate of Empire of Aishwarya.