|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Sprat
Location: Middle Earth
|Capital||The Coming Storm City|
The Aurous Waves of The Coming Storm is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Leader with an even hand, and remarkable for its complete lack of prisons and suspicion of poets. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 6.553 billion Coming Stormians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Coming Storm City. The average income tax rate is 45.8%.
The powerhouse Coming Stormian economy, worth 309 trillion storms a year, is highly specialized and led by the Gambling industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports, Book Publishing, and Automobile Manufacturing. Black market activity is notable. Average income is 47,219 storms, with the richest citizens earning 5.4 times as much as the poorest.
The latest Harry Potter book is a bestseller, young children are regularly seen wagering pocket money at blackjack tables, The Coming Storm has designated The Coming Storm City as its capital city, and Leader has just been declared ruler of The Coming Storm in an international press conference. Crime is moderate, perhaps because of the country's complete lack of prisons. The Coming Storm's national animal is the blue dragon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Coming Storm's influence in Middle Earth rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : The Coming Storm lost the position of Artificial Solar System WA Delegate to The Republic of Miralis 2.
- : The Coming Storm's influence in Middle Earth rose from "Zero" to "Minnow".
- : The Coming Storm was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : The Coming Storm endorsed The Elven Realm of March of Maedhros.
- : The Coming Storm relocated from Artificial Solar System to Middle Earth.
- : The Coming Storm was endorsed by The Free Land of Wildcat Strike.
- : The Coming Storm was endorsed by The Lacking of -HumanSanity-.
- : The Coming Storm was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Porco Rosso and his Pretty Red Seaplane.
- : The Coming Storm was endorsed by The Republic of Two Bagger.
Endorsements Received: None.