“To one and for all”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Zero
The Community of The Comman is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, renowned for its free-roaming dinosaurs, irreverence towards religion, and suspicion of poets. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.498 billion Commanians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government is primarily concerned with Education, with Law & Order, Healthcare, and Administration also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. The average income tax rate is 38.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Commanian economy, worth 63.9 trillion commanian kroner a year, is quite specialized and mostly made up of the Trout Farming industry, with significant contributions from Automobile Manufacturing, Furniture Restoration, and Retail. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 42,657 commanian kroner, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The government has little issue with allowing its citizens to languish in foreign jails, The Comman has designated The Comman City as its capital city, the government's official stance on religion is that it is so very silly, and doctors accused of having no heart reply that cardiology isn't their speciality. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Comman's national animal is the canary, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Comman was refounded in Balder.
- : The Comman ceased to exist in Balder.
- : Following new legislation in The Comman, doctors accused of having no heart reply that cardiology isn't their speciality.
- : The Comman's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : The Comman was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Secular.
- : The Comman was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : The Comman's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : The Comman's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : The Comman's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : The Comman was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Safest.