|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: the South Pacific
The Nomadic Peoples of The Dizonids is a massive, cultured nation, remarkable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, keen interest in outer space, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.689 billion Dizonidsians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. The average income tax rate is 95.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Dizonidsian economy, worth 519 trillion pence a year, is fairly diversified and dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Arms Manufacturing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 193,180 pence, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Traumatised refugees have a full bedpan shoved into their hands along with their immigration papers, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws, most of the military's funding goes into researching space-age weaponry, and school history books often refer to Leader as "that imperialist pig dog". Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Dizonids's national animal is the horse, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in The Dizonids, school history books often refer to Leader as "that imperialist pig dog".
- : Following new legislation in The Dizonids, most of the military's funding goes into researching space-age weaponry.
- : Following new legislation in The Dizonids, it is illegal for police officers to carry out searches due to strict privacy laws.
- : Following new legislation in The Dizonids, traumatised refugees have a full bedpan shoved into their hands along with their immigration papers.
- : Following new legislation in The Dizonids, chickens frolic freely on swings and roundabouts in The Dizonids City's playgrounds.
- : The Dizonids voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Abortion".
- : Following new legislation in The Dizonids, gambling addicts regularly lose their families' nest eggs at Native Dizonidsian casinos.
- : The Dizonids was reclassified from "Democratic Socialists" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".
- : Following new legislation in The Dizonids, much of The Dizonids's computer network is controlled by a rampant artificial intelligence.
- : Following new legislation in The Dizonids, court cases mostly involve lawyers shouting questions at witnesses giving silent shrugs.
Endorsements Received: 102 » 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Erinor, Saciu, Wehraboos, Land Without Shrimp, Aidenfieeld, Volaworand, Linguiniland, Aumeltopia, Luddinlande, Farengeto, Stoniamera, The Filippinas, The Solar System Scope, USNE2018, Amerion, Kringalia, Qvait, Phanama, Rebel-topia, Beepee, Dasko, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Hanguk-Nippon, Jennaterra, Aurcania, Tsunamy, Tsvetania, New Briantown, Sedunn, Imperial Duck, Mapico, Empa Aserium, The Tecorogan Federation, Direwolf1, Qawe, Nowa Europa, Tilipria, Astraee, Jaxon, Madreia, Bear Connors Paradiso, Cohors Stercore, Bleakfoot, Nueva Alta California, PenguinPies, Isles of Creckero, Bizzie, Kandorith, Bawkie, and 52 others.Techganet, Tepertopia, Terran Draconia, Baltenlands, Rabbitz, Tarnik, Ebonhand, West Pastafaria, Anserisa, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Amadae, Eskvenn, Nothanksbutseriously, The Worst army of, Holy Free, ChickenDome, Merevane, Dis7Nation, Marinho Islands, Starsight, Shefino, Compli, NganXuan, Melicorium, Auphelia, Corgitopiaa, Matak Tribes, Laamiva, Well F, Rhetiaa, The BBP, United States of Vietnam, Purple Hyacinth, Vincent Field, West Fallows, Briteannia, Weburya, Ovkianos, Hypturn, Ralphburg, Drugged Monkeys, Sandaoguo, Myness, Kedjens, Midand, Concrete Slab, Yeldarbsland, Jehenna, B H A R A T, Catillos, and Andinla.