“We Will Endure”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Envoy
Location: Allied Conservative States
The Confederacy of The fire born is a huge, efficient nation, notable for its frequent executions, free-roaming dinosaurs, and irreverence towards religion. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical population of 552 million fire Confederates are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The medium-sized, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Great Richmond. The average income tax rate is 31.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse fire bornian economy, worth 50.2 trillion Greybacks a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Woodchip Exports, and Information Technology. Average income is 91,008 Greybacks, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Children are often punished for the sins of the fathers, almost half of the child population live rough on the streets, stone wrist watches that weigh 20lb are the latest trend, and The fire born has designated Great Richmond as its capital city. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The fire born's national animal is the Falcon, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The fire born was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : The fire born was endorsed by The Holy golden lucky state of Colfes.
- : The fire born's influence in Allied Conservative States rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : The fire born was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
- : The fire born voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn ravana".
- : The fire born voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Peaceful First Contact".
- : The fire born changed its national capital to "Great Richmond".
- : Following new legislation in The fire born, The fire born has designated Great Richmond as its capital city.
- : Following new legislation in The fire born, stone wrist watches that weigh 20lb are the latest trend.
- : Following new legislation in The fire born, almost half of the child population live rough on the streets.