“In Peace Vigilance. In War Victory. In Death Sacrifice.”
|Category: Right-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Vassal
Location: The Order of the Grey Wardens
The Office of The First Warden is a colossal, efficient nation, renowned for its burgeoning Griffin population. The hard-working population of 5.629 billion Wardens are free to succeed or fail in life on their own merits; the successful tend to enjoy an opulent (but moralistic) lifestyle, while the failures can be seen crowding out most jails.
The relatively small, moralistic, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Healthcare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 14.0%.
The very strong First Wardenian economy, worth 304 trillion Crowns a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Woodchip Exports, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is 54,126 Crowns, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 165,344 per year while the poor average 13,733, a ratio of 12.0 to 1.
Crime is moderate, possibly because it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many regulations. The First Warden's national animal is the Griffin, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The First Warden published "The Grey Wardens - A Menu Full Of Flavor" (Meta: Gameplay).
- : The First Warden's influence in The Order of the Grey Wardens rose from "Nipper" to "Vassal".
- : The First Warden changed its national motto to "In Peace Vigilance. In War Victory. In Death Sacrifice.".
- : The First Warden changed its national motto to "In Peace Vigilance In War Victory In Death Sacrifice".
- : The First Warden altered its national flag.
- : The First Warden relocated from Osiris to The Order of the Grey Wardens.
- : The First Warden was refounded in Osiris.
- : The First Warden ceased to exist in The Order of the Grey Wardens.
- : The First Warden was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Stationary.
- : The First Warden's influence in The Order of the Grey Wardens fell from "Truckler" to "Vassal".