“A Brand New Start of It...”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Hermit
Location: Staten Island
The Italian Mob Boss of The Godfather is a colossal, genial nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, complete lack of prisons, and prohibition of alcohol. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, devout population of 7.443 billion Godchildren have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Welfare, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Chicago. The average income tax rate is 17.3%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The large but inefficient Godchild economy, worth 279 trillion Smackers a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Gambling industry, with major contributions from Cheese Exports, Basket Weaving, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is 37,519 Smackers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
The Godfather has designated Chicago as its capital city, eight year-olds can be seen lighting up in public areas, former bars are desperately trying to re-brand themselves as cafés, and internet service is too costly for normal people to purchase. Crime is almost non-existent. The Godfather's national animal is the Shark, which can occasionally be seen avoiding garbage in the nation's murky oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Godfather agreed to construct embassies between Staten Island and The City of New York.
- : The Godfather was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Valuable International Artwork.
- : The Godfather was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nicest Citizens.
- : The Godfather's influence in Staten Island rose from "Dominator" to "Hermit".
- : The Godfather agreed to construct embassies between Staten Island and The Great Universe.
- : The Godfather's influence in Staten Island fell from "Hermit" to "Dominator".
- : The Godfather's influence in Staten Island rose from "Squire" to "Hermit".
- : The Godfather relocated from Osiris to Staten Island.
- : The Godfather was refounded in Osiris.
- : The Godfather ceased to exist in Staten Island.