“The workers will rise!”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
Location: The Leftist Assembly
|Capital||The Workers' City|
|Leader||Comrade First Citizen|
The People's Republic of The Great Comrades of the Revolution is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Comrade First Citizen with an even hand, and notable for its soft-spoken computers, keen interest in outer space, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic population of 3.399 billion Great Comrades of the Revolution are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Education, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of The Workers' City. The average income tax rate is 96.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Proletariat economy, worth 441 trillion Ducats a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 129,863 Ducats, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Cops shout apologies with every swing of their baton, political talk shows often have children as guests whenever they need commentary on world religions, laser-wielding robots are taking aim at human hearts, and nude art is becoming wildly popular. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Great Comrades of the Revolution's national animal is the Bear, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in The Great Comrades of the Revolution, nude art is becoming wildly popular.
- : Following new legislation in The Great Comrades of the Revolution, laser-wielding robots are taking aim at human hearts.
- : Following new legislation in The Great Comrades of the Revolution, political talk shows often have children as guests whenever they need commentary on world religions.
- : Following new legislation in The Great Comrades of the Revolution, cops shout apologies with every swing of their baton.
- : The Great Comrades of the Revolution was endorsed by The Free Land of Jathuie.
- : The Great Comrades of the Revolution was endorsed by The Community of Wispsent.
- : The Great Comrades of the Revolution was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Income Equality.
- : Following new legislation in The Great Comrades of the Revolution, tax revenue is often intercepted by international accountants before ever seeing the national treasury.
- : Following new legislation in The Great Comrades of the Revolution, ministers browse Alright! magazine for fashion tips.
- : Following new legislation in The Great Comrades of the Revolution, foreign governments are threatened if they so much as mention the word "election".
Endorsements Received: 61 » Idezvoya, Llorens, Verja, New Arkados, Ephros, Ghillemear, Rorlenland, Transcommunist Republics, Kawany, Aardvarkanistan, Argentigrad, Anarchocommunists of the World, Henchikurin, Nangka, Elovera, Sincadenas, Dyl, Picuros, Slackertown, Mexican Communists, Buttia, Antinios, Nepacton Murt, Biotopia, Martilliopen, Sorwickshire, Grod Island, Loudon, New Russsia, Silverfish37, Kavagrad, Socialist Great Picardy, Soviet Catgirls, Aetsveld-Aalstad, New Volica, Super Awesome Fun Times, Roma Norte, Republic of Braz, Chapolia Zranzia, Kaamapoori, Anioniotopia, Old Corus, Agatep, Asturies-Llion, Claiomha, Creatrix, Yuu-nyan, Helionyx, Idontknowium, Ezmwalia, and 11 others.Sauros, Shermani, Wagrurg, Eskhaton, New Samon, Podria, Das Pardgulew, Narodnya, Nick Roevens, Wispsent, and Jathuie.