“Touch Me In The Morning And Then Just Walk Away.”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Squire
Location: the Rejected Realms
|Faith||no such thing|
The Rogue Nation of The Horror Channel is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Ringo Juna with an even hand, and renowned for its public floggings, keen interest in outer space, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, humorless population of 26.938 billion Horror Channelians are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Ringovania. The average income tax rate is 93.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Horror Channelian economy, worth a remarkable 4,209 trillion Brains a year, is highly specialized and led by the Beef-Based Agriculture industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Gambling, and Arms Manufacturing. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 156,262 Brains, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Vaccinations are mandatory, the nation's only university is the School of Hard Knocks, ships are encouraged to deliberately run aground onto Horror Channelian beaches, and school children asked "what is two times two?" are likely to form a symposium to discuss how different answers make them feel. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to the all-pervasive police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Horror Channel's national animal is the Free-range Zombie, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is no such thing.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Horror Channel was endorsed by The Crown Colony of New Wight.
- : The Horror Channel was endorsed by The United Kingdom of Doormat to the Lord.
- : The Horror Channel was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Thepeopl.
- : The Horror Channel endorsed The Empire of KEP77.
- : The Horror Channel endorsed The Kingdom of Kildareia.
- : The Horror Channel endorsed The Free Land of TorNaGul.
- : Following new legislation in The Horror Channel, school children asked "what is two times two?" are likely to form a symposium to discuss how different answers make them feel.
- : Following new legislation in The Horror Channel, ships are encouraged to deliberately run aground onto Horror Channelian beaches.
- : The Horror Channel voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Preventing Desertification"".
- : The Horror Channel was endorsed by The Free Land of TorNaGul.
Endorsements Received: 41 » Farrakhan, Romosia, Unibot III, Beezertopia, UKIMAR RBON, Perfect Sublime Masters, Panormia, Sarotte, Zyonn, Melon feud, The Pacific Caliphate, Hardscrabble, Fitzgeraldland, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Upper West Northern Schneddick, Pettlland, Franluxin, Emeseses, Collosuss, Razorback, Aqueira, Heaven Fire, Aggro, Yoshiterra, Xyloqua, Andromeda Islands, Alkasia, Star Kingdom, Hazardous Space Men, Arinteriswith, Marilyn Manson Freaks, Lasgana island, Kyorgia, Florin, North Comunist Awelanius, The Land of the Dark Immortals, KEP77, Kildareia, TorNaGul, Doormat to the Lord, and New Wight.