|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Squire
The Lenni-Lenape Federation of The Hudson Archipelago is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by Konieschquanoheel with an iron fist, and remarkable for its triple-decker prams, aversion to nipples, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 9.092 billion Minsis are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Defense, with Education, Spirituality, and Administration also on the agenda, while Industry and International Aid aren't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Pempotowwuthut-Muhhecanneuw. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 9.4%.
The Hudson Archipelagoan economy, worth 688 trillion Wampums a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Retail industry, with major contributions from Woodchip Exports, Arms Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is frequent. Average income is 75,676 Wampums, with the richest citizens earning 7.3 times as much as the poorest.
Incarcerated crime lords manage their empires from massage tables, cutting-edge missile systems are being retrofitted to twin-prop air force biplanes, people who have never eaten chicken are told it tastes a bit like crocodile, and among slaves 'bastard' is an honorific rather than an insult. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. The Hudson Archipelago's national animal is the Wolf, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Manitou.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Hudson Archipelago's influence in CISB rose from "Hatchling" to "Squire".
- : The Hudson Archipelago relocated from Osiris to CISB.
- : The Hudson Archipelago altered its national flag.
- : The Hudson Archipelago was refounded in Osiris.
- : The Hudson Archipelago ceased to exist in CISB.
- : The Hudson Archipelago lodged a message on the CISB Regional Message Board.
- : The Hudson Archipelago was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Retail Industry.
- : Following new legislation in The Hudson Archipelago, among slaves 'bastard' is an honorific rather than an insult.
- : Following new legislation in The Hudson Archipelago, people who have never eaten chicken are told it tastes a bit like crocodile.
- : Following new legislation in The Hudson Archipelago, cutting-edge missile systems are being retrofitted to twin-prop air force biplanes.