“Through oppression, resistance. Through pain, strength.”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Nipper
Location: the Rejected Realms
|Animal||Bird of Paradise|
The Commonwealth of The Huma Alliance is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its ban on automobiles, daily referendums, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate population of 203 million Huma Allianceans enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The tiny government juggles the competing demands of Welfare, Education, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 8.9%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but inefficient Huma Alliancean economy, worth 7.44 trillion Hakans a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Soda Sales, and Cheese Exports. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 36,637 Hakans, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Surveillance cameras are banned, cars are banned, scientists regularly clone human beings for research purposes, and the nation's politicians are acknowledged as the most polite in the region to the dismay of comedians everywhere. Crime is almost non-existent. The Huma Alliance's national animal is the Bird of Paradise.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Huma Alliance was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : The Huma Alliance was endorsed by The Defender of the Rejected of Kyorgia.
- : The Huma Alliance's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : The Huma Alliance's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : The Huma Alliance relocated from The East Pacific to The Rejected Realms.
- : The Huma Alliance was ejected and banned from The East Pacific by The Ancient Empire of Funkadelia.
- : The Huma Alliance endorsed The Vizier of Aelitia.
- : The Huma Alliance relocated from The South Pacific to The East Pacific.
- : The Huma Alliance was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Phanama.
- : The Huma Alliance was endorsed by The Kingdom of Sedunn.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Kyorgia.