“Fortuna Imperatrix Mundi” The Lord Emperor
|Category: Corrupt Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: The East Pacific
|Leader||The Lord Emperor|
The Empire of The island of Kiria is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by The Lord Emperor with an iron fist, and remarkable for its infamous sell-swords, unlimited-speed roads, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 21.743 billion Kirians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The relatively small, corrupt, well-organized government prioritizes Education, although Defense, Industry, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality and Welfare are ignored. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Kiria. The average income tax rate is 29.0%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Kirian economy, worth a remarkable 4,902 trillion Golden Doubloons a year, is dominated by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Automobile Manufacturing, and Uranium Mining. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 225,460 Golden Doubloons, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.7 times as much as the poorest.
Battlefield gains are quickly lost when enemies don't respect a time-out, the controversial show 'Who Wants to be an Immigrant?' has become wildly popular, attendance of fathers at PTA meetings is at an all-time high, and the government prides itself on being smug and condescending to idiots. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The island of Kiria's national animal is the Dragon, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Imperialism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The island of Kiria was endorsed by The Weed-choked lawn of A mean old man.
- : The island of Kiria was endorsed by The United States of Filipopol.
- : The island of Kiria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : The island of Kiria was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Imprisoned Freeman.
- : Following new legislation in The island of Kiria, the government prides itself on being smug and condescending to idiots.
- : Following new legislation in The island of Kiria, attendance of fathers at PTA meetings is at an all-time high.
- : Following new legislation in The island of Kiria, the controversial show 'Who Wants to be an Immigrant?' has become wildly popular.
- : Following new legislation in The island of Kiria, battlefield gains are quickly lost when enemies don't respect a time-out.
- : Following new legislation in The island of Kiria, you can't put down the nation's attitude to pet health.
- : The island of Kiria endorsed The Matriarchy of Flying Snow.
Endorsements Received: 58 » Axdel, British Calradia, Republic of Berzerkistan, Hizuru, Dark Edgyness, H-Zhena, A Slanted Black Stripe, Wiranath, Socialist Holy American Empire, Neruch, Brotherland, United China Nation, Ridann, Broengtopia, BearStackof2015, VW53Aland, Am Echad, The Cult of the Great Cthulhu, Kilkire, The United Neo American Union, Kangarawa, Libertanny, Liberstankonia, Sericena, La xinga, CopyCato, Firenation91, Brethren, Marrabuk, Rhealaliit, Dragons Blood, The Romanum Legio, Someseni, Todd McCloud, East Malaysia, Evrigenis, Rainbow Vests, Barfleur, Modra, Zukchiva, Pakitsk, Asendavia, Tretrid, Stellar Colonies, Ripsylvania, The Three States of Fortuna, Peoples Republic of GG, Staynes, The Eternal Land of Jong, Sovietsoyuz, and 8 others.Mays Austrian Nation, Jakubonia, Tseriesiscoming, Yossito II, Oofery, Imprisoned Freeman, Filipopol, and A mean old man.