Regional Influence: Sprat
Location: Artificial Solar System
The Republic of The Loving Kind is a huge, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape and spontaneously combusting cars. The hard-working, democratic population of 657 million Loving Kindians live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The relatively small, liberal, pro-business, outspoken government prioritizes Administration, with Defense and Education also on the agenda, while International Aid and Spirituality are ignored. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 9.1%.
The strong Loving Kindian economy, worth 31.1 trillion marks a year, is led by the Uranium Mining industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Soda Sales, and Cheese Exports. Average income is 47,364 marks, but there is an enormous disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 295,038 per year while the poor average 3,251, a ratio of 90.7 to 1.
Loving Kindian-made cars tend to catch fire in people's driveways, there's more vermin than ever on the metro, copies of the constitution are used as toilet paper, and all government facilities are built in the subterranean citadel of The Loving Kind City. Crime is a serious problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. The Loving Kind's national animal is the dove, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Loving Kind was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Wealthy Incomes.
- : The Loving Kind's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Minnow" to "Sprat".
- : The Loving Kind's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : The Loving Kind resigned from the World Assembly.
- : The Loving Kind was endorsed by The Apex Predator of Toxic Script Kitty.
- : The Loving Kind was endorsed by The Republic of Three Eyes Jack.
- : The Loving Kind endorsed The Republic of Three Eyes Jack.
- : The Loving Kind endorsed The Apex Predator of Toxic Script Kitty.
- : The Loving Kind was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : The Loving Kind's influence in Artificial Solar System rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".