“I have brought Pizza to this new Empire”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Newcomer
The Empire of The Republic of the Senate of the Trees is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Yoda with an iron fist, and remarkable for its pith helmet sales, keen interest in outer space, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless, devout population of 4.619 billion Traitors are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Industry, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Morgan Hill. The average income tax rate is 75.6%.
The frighteningly efficient Republic of the Senate of the Treesian economy, worth 586 trillion Republic Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Retail, and Soda Sales. Black market activity is frequent. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 126,926 Republic Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.6 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens queue to get the reinstated bank notes and coins, tens of thousands of Traitors rock the night away at the annual SuperLob, programmes of questionable content are shown at peak-hours, and several inches are being added to first class seating. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Republic of the Senate of the Trees's national animal is the Isopod, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Jediism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Republic of the Senate of the Trees's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : The Republic of the Senate of the Trees's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : The Republic of the Senate of the Trees was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Influential and the Top 5% for Most Advanced Law Enforcement, Fattest Citizens, Nudest, and Largest Black Market.
- : The Republic of the Senate of the Trees's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : The Republic of the Senate of the Trees changed its national capital to "Morgan Hill".
- : The Republic of the Senate of the Trees was refounded in Balder.
- : The Republic of the Senate of the Trees ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : The Republic of the Senate of the Trees was endorsed by The Unitary Democracy of Amerian States.
- : The Republic of the Senate of the Trees was endorsed by The 💀 Silent Glare 💀 of Free Source.
- : The Republic of the Senate of the Trees was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Aoncarpa.