“Two potatoes for all!”
|Category: Liberal Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Power
The Potato-Poet of The Salaxalans is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Svlad Cjelli with a fair hand, and remarkable for its pith helmet sales, hatred of cheese, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 18.967 billion Salaxians love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Social Policy, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rime. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Salaxalansian economy, worth a remarkable 4,713 trillion Dirks a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 248,519 Dirks, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Nano-Electric Monks are the current fad sweeping the nation, hospitals have poor data security but send lots of bodies to be encrypted, the "right of sanctuary" stops police pursuit into temples and churches, and dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission. Crime is totally unknown. The Salaxalans's national animal is the Electric Monk, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Chronology.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Salaxalans voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Toxic Heavy Metals Act"".
- : The Salaxalans endorsed The Armed Republic of Sharmarmatorrelistis.
- : The Salaxalans was endorsed by The Armed Republic of Sharmarmatorrelistis.
- : The Salaxalans was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : The Salaxalans lodged a message on the Spiritus Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in The Salaxalans, dozens of additional foreign policy specialists have been sent to the country's WA Mission.
- : Following new legislation in The Salaxalans, the "right of sanctuary" stops police pursuit into temples and churches.
- : Following new legislation in The Salaxalans, hospitals have poor data security but send lots of bodies to be encrypted.
- : Following new legislation in The Salaxalans, nano-Electric Monks are the current fad sweeping the nation.
- : Following new legislation in The Salaxalans, legal contracts aren't worth the paper they're written on.
Endorsements Received: 78 » Dawnonia, Bustined Up, Urran, The Alemanni, Jamocha, Lux Lumin, Subhurbia, Ryaxelon, Haremm, Matrixulated, Pulsroth, The Quiescent Platypus, Kasadea, The Andromachean Entente, Legendus, Asmovia, The Free United Worlds, The Free Lands of Lothlorien, Alekseandrea, Mjaumjau, Ceptolia, Colonalia, Exterris, The Crimson Moon, Favenland, Kaanstan, Coromusia, Belands, Beretand, Russian National Reclamation Government, Fancy Bois, Alquanica, Mrglglglgland, Aggrivordia, Degranil, The Potatonic Order, Maxatopian Islands, Oblitus Terras, Melodelica, InderlandaNovo, Venusolar, Slovadosia, Xeralaversian, Sirick Cellanopia, Strawberrycheese, Conominsk, Ionida, Zalfornisia, Caveologists, Joe McFlo, and 28 others.Bizzarro-Preussen, The Kaaion, Laminos, New Aramu, Itsik, Southern Doggerland, Plan Tre, Laseri, Stedaley Ives, New Unii, Tassalvia, Middle Rouge, Corrium, The Divine Twelvefold Sliced Cheese, Kain-Duram, Psicathia, The Land of the Rabbits, Jiesfana, Romenus, Female Hungary, Dusselland, New Horensian Kingdom, Peshkovia, Balloony, The Great Northern Islands, RavensEdge, Toluen, and Sharmarmatorrelistis.