“Two potato-s for all! Strapp-d to nuk-s!”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Power
The Potato-Po-t of The Salaxalans is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Svlad Cj-lli with an even hand, and remarkable for its public floggings, pith helmet sales, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 17.743 billion Salaxians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government prioritizes Education, with Environment, Social Policy, and Healthcare also on the agenda, while Spirituality isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rim-. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Salaxalansian economy, worth a remarkable 4,323 trillion Dirks a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an amazing 243,668 Dirks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The seventh son of a seventh son is fated to be a millionaire, the new Liquor Legitimacy Office is besieged with job applications from people who have experience in "statistical sampling methods", pet loving officers arrest citizens who don't give their dogs enough biscuits, and five-year-olds who refuse to line up on command get gold stars. Crime is totally unknown. The Salaxalans's national animal is the Bat, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Chronology.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Salaxalans was endorsed by The Republic of Maxatopian Islands.
- : The Salaxalans lodged a message on the Spiritus Regional Message Board.
- : The Salaxalans voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Land Reclamation Regulation".
- : Following new legislation in The Salaxalans, five-year-olds who refuse to line up on command get gold stars.
- : Following new legislation in The Salaxalans, pet loving officers arrest citizens who don't give their dogs enough biscuits.
- : Following new legislation in The Salaxalans, the new Liquor Legitimacy Office is besieged with job applications from people who have experience in "statistical sampling methods".
- : The Salaxalans was endorsed by The Colony of Bumble 25.
- : The Salaxalans was endorsed by The Colony of NCE 12.
- : The Salaxalans was endorsed by The Empire of Godgaming.
- : The Salaxalans altered its national flag.
Endorsements Received: 65 » Dawnonia, Bustined Up, Urran, The Alemanni, Jamocha, Lux Lumin, Subhurbia, Ryaxelon, Haremm, Matrixulated, Asd State, Pulsroth, The Quiescent Platypus, Kasadea, The Andromachean Entente, Legendus, Asmovia, The Free United Worlds, The Free Lands of Lothlorien, Alekseandrea, Mjaumjau, Ceptolia, Venusolar, Colonalia, Exterris, The Crimson Moon, Rogamark, Bizzarro-Preussen, Feirmont, Favenland, Kaanstan, Cuovania, Coromusia, Kialga, Gnobile, Belands, New Horensian Kingdom, Simultopia, Beretand, Russian National Reclamation Government, Fancy Bois, Mistillania, The Land of the rabbits, Total Hui, Alquanica, B e a n t i m e, Mrglglglgland, Aggrivordia, Laseri, Degranil, and 15 others.Genova 5, Cairinal, Otroina, Obvious Stupidity, Dumtaya, Hood River, Libertalia Maximus, Bentarkry, The Potatonic Order, Zalfornisia, Adamites, Khortova, Bibbletopia, Havringa, and Maxatopian Islands.
WA update pending: Nation has 64 verified endorsements.