“Peace in Union” Len Ryenshar
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Regional Influence: Nipper
The Kingdom of The Sladerstan is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by Len Ryenshar with an iron fist, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, strictly enforced bedtime, and compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 2.446 billion Sladerstanians are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The large government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Law & Order, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Portus Paulum. The average income tax rate is 62.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Sladerstanian economy, worth 210 trillion Credits a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Beef-Based Agriculture, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 85,957 Credits, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Drones are unable to lift the weight of their accompanying paperwork, Harry Potter books are banned, a rolling news ticker tape of disclaimers runs across the bottom of the screen on all TV shows, and the tenet of free speech is held dear. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Sladerstan's national animal is the Falcon, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies, and its national religion is Lutheranism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Sladerstan was banned from Federation of Fascist Furries by The Republic of GRHB WA nation.
- : The Sladerstan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
- : The Sladerstan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Corrupt Governments.
- : The Sladerstan's influence in Lazarus rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : The Sladerstan's influence in Lazarus rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : The Sladerstan's influence in Lazarus rose from "Zero" to "Hatchling".
- : The Sladerstan was refounded in Lazarus.
- : The Sladerstan ceased to exist in Lazarus.
- : The Sladerstan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : The Sladerstan's influence in Lazarus rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".