“You should have gone for the head...”
|Category: Psychotic Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Truckler
The Thanos did NOTHING Wrong of The Snap is a massive, safe nation, renowned for its punitive income tax rates, restrictive gun laws, and stringent health and safety legislation. The cynical population of 2.675 billion Snapians are ruled without fear or favor by a psychotic dictator, who outlaws just about everything and refers to the populace as "my little playthings."
The enormous, moralistic, socially-minded, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Administration, Law & Order, and Defense. The average income tax rate is 54.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The sizeable but stagnant Snapian economy, worth 32.7 trillion rergergergs a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient black market in Trout Farming, Furniture Restoration, Book Publishing, and Information Technology. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is 12,207 rergergergs, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Helicopter parenting is on the rise, the entire entry for The Snap in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the World reads 'mostly harmless', cotton candy made from genuine cotton cellulose doesn't quite satisfy, and most believe it doesn't hurt to embrace free trade. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Snap's national animal is the ergerger, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Snap was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Conservative.
- : The Snap was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Pacifist.
- : The Snap published "Thanos needs the (defeated) CONFEDERATION to campaign better!" (Meta: Gameplay).
- : The Snap's influence in 555 rose from "Apprentice" to "Truckler".
- : Following new legislation in The Snap, most believe it doesn't hurt to embrace free trade.
- : Following new legislation in The Snap, cotton candy made from genuine cotton cellulose doesn't quite satisfy.
- : Following new legislation in The Snap, the entire entry for The Snap in the Hitchhiker's Guide to the World reads 'mostly harmless'.
- : Following new legislation in The Snap, helicopter parenting is on the rise.
- : Following new legislation in The Snap, Snapian police have to pay out of their own pockets for bulletproof vests.
- : The Snap published "Riakou just pulled off an epic gamer moment" (Meta: Gameplay).