|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Unproven
Location: the Rejected Realms
The Republic of The Steaky7 is a huge, pleasant nation, renowned for its burgeoning dolphin population. The hard-working population of 682 million Steaky7ians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Defense, and Welfare. The average income tax rate is 18.8%.
The Steaky7ian economy, worth 29.8 trillion lire a year, is led by the Trout Farming industry, with major contributions from Soda Sales, Retail, and Uranium Mining. Average income is 43,656 lire, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Crime is relatively low, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Steaky7's national animal is the dolphin.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Steaky7's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : The Steaky7 relocated from Mountain to The Rejected Realms.
- : The Steaky7 was ejected and banned from Mountain by The Republic of Rising Walls.
- : The Steaky7 resigned from the World Assembly.
- : The Steaky7's influence in Mountain rose from "Zero" to "Apprentice".
- : The Steaky7 relocated from Devide by Zero to Mountain.
- : The Steaky7 endorsed The Allied States of Hexen 2.
- : The Steaky7 was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : The Steaky7's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : The Steaky7's influence in Devide by Zero rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".