“All Shall Bow To The Great Khan” The Great Khan
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: The East Pacific
|Leader||The Great Khan|
The Empire of The Theocracy of Cthulhu is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by The Great Khan with an even hand, and notable for its pith helmet sales, compulsory military service, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-working, democratic, devout population of 2.484 billion Theocracy of Cthulhuans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Luxor. The average income tax rate is 38.2%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The thriving Theocracy of Cthulhuan economy, worth 222 trillion Xenus a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 89,404 Xenus, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Group hugs break out during floor votes, the newest East Lebatuckese coins have "long live East Lebatuck" on heads and "death to The Theocracy of Cthulhu" on tails, a firework a day does not in fact keep the doctor away, and crime is on the rise as DNA sampling has been all but outlawed. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The Theocracy of Cthulhu's national animal is the Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Nordic-Scientology.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Theocracy of Cthulhu was endorsed by The Kingdom of Grey Haven of Tauraucania.
- : The Theocracy of Cthulhu was endorsed by The Federal Republic of Coruh.
- : The Theocracy of Cthulhu was endorsed by The Free Land of Santa Dystopia.
- : The Theocracy of Cthulhu was endorsed by The ENDORSE LIBERTANNY of The Atlae Isles.
- : The Theocracy of Cthulhu was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Nevertopia.
- : Following new legislation in The Theocracy of Cthulhu, crime is on the rise as DNA sampling has been all but outlawed.
- : The Theocracy of Cthulhu was endorsed by The Federal Republic of BuciLand.
- : The Theocracy of Cthulhu was endorsed by The United States of Filipopol.
- : The Theocracy of Cthulhu was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : The Theocracy of Cthulhu was endorsed by The Weed-choked lawn of A mean old man.
Endorsements Received: 57 » Axdel, H-Zhena, Brotherland, VW53Aland, Libertanny, Hizuru, BearStackof2015, Dreamersistan, Wiranath, United China Nation, Talitoa, Chubaka, La xinga, Stanisiti, The Solar Ottomans, Kangarawa, Servants of Gizmo, Firenation91, Marrabuk, Stellar Colonies, Rhealaliit, Dragons Blood, Matdor, Someseni, Am Echad, Ridann, Martonica, Evrigenis, Modra, Stumptopia, Zukchiva, Pakitsk, Tretrid, Schrebia, Todd McCloud, Asendavia, The Three States of Fortuna, Quinto Piano, Ripsylvania, Peoples Republic of GG, Staynes, Sovietsoyuz, The Eternal Land of Jong, Aivintis, Jakubonia, Mays Austrian Nation, Technocratic Tagalog, Raunch, Oofery, A mean old man, and 7 others.Filipopol, BuciLand, Nevertopia, The Atlae Isles, Santa Dystopia, Coruh, and Grey Haven of Tauraucania.