“The sun always shines on TV.”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
Location: The Trunk of a Pontiac Tempest
The Roaming Bands of The Unknown Army is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Windseeker with an even hand, and notable for its strictly enforced bedtime, public floggings, and complete lack of prisons. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 13.445 billion mercenaries have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The large government prioritizes Defense, although Industry, Education, and Healthcare are also considered important. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Hoofington. The average income tax rate is 77.8%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient a mercenary economy, worth a remarkable 1,599 trillion bottle caps a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Automobile Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 118,969 bottle caps, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Murderers frequently escape punishment by claiming they were protecting their honour, sneezing pedestrians are grabbed by alley-lurking doctors, social media sites prompt users to send birthday greetings to unresponsive nonagenarians, and vats of anabolic steroids are being dumped into the ocean to make a mercenary mussels the biggest in The Trunk of a Pontiac Tempest. Crime is totally unknown. The Unknown Army's national animal is the manticore, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The Unknown Army's influence in The Trunk of a Pontiac Tempest rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : The Unknown Army's influence in The Trunk of a Pontiac Tempest rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : The Unknown Army was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Advanced Public Education.
- : The Unknown Army was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : The Unknown Army was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
- : The Unknown Army was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Arms Manufacturing Sector.
- : The Unknown Army was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Retail Industry and Highest Average Incomes.
- : The Unknown Army was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Economic Output and the Top 10% for Healthiest Citizens, Most Efficient Economies, and Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : The Unknown Army's influence in The Trunk of a Pontiac Tempest rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : The Unknown Army was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Welfare Programs.