“Peace and Justice”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: The North Pacific
The United States of Therizia is a huge, socially progressive nation, notable for its ban on automobiles, daily referendums, and irreverence towards religion. The democratic population of 281 million Therizians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized government is primarily concerned with Education, with Defense, Administration, and Welfare also on the agenda, while Spirituality and International Aid receive no funds. The average income tax rate is 26.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The Therizian economy, worth 12.0 trillion NationStates Dollars a year, is led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Retail, and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 42,796 NationStates Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Libraries are now installed with jacuzzis and mini-bars, Therizia's free colleges struggle to maintain standards in the face of overwhelming demand, elite teams of assassins have been sent into Brasilistan, and where there's smoke there's the Therizian Forestry Department. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Therizia's national animal is the Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Therizia's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Therizia relocated from Lazarus to The North Pacific.
- : Therizia was refounded in Lazarus.
- : Therizia ceased to exist in The North Pacific.
- : Therizia was endorsed by The Free Land of Pytong.
- : Therizia was endorsed by The American Insurgency of Former English Colony.
- : Therizia was endorsed by The Avo❤️Avo of Gorundu.
- : Therizia was endorsed by The United Federation of Joodey.
- : Therizia was endorsed by The Holy Empire of Holy Empire Of Greater Bavaria.
- : Therizia was endorsed by The Republic of New Ecronentia.