“I'm trying” Mr Fagnat
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
The Shape of Tiegenhof is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Mr Fagnat with an even hand, and renowned for its pith helmet sales, anti-smoking policies, and complete absence of social welfare. The compassionate, democratic population of 2.81 billion Tiegenhofians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The relatively small, liberal government prioritizes Education, although Industry, Environment, and Administration are also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Caeran. The average income tax rate is 49.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Tiegenhofian economy, worth 498 trillion marks a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 177,494 marks, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
It is mandatory to learn evolution in schools, construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway, interest in globalism never flags, and five-year-olds chanting "Little Miss Muffet" are accused of bullying arachnophobes. Crime is totally unknown. Tiegenhof's national animal is the fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tiegenhof, five-year-olds chanting "Little Miss Muffet" are accused of bullying arachnophobes.
- : Following new legislation in Tiegenhof, interest in globalism never flags.
- : Following new legislation in Tiegenhof, construction of the Really Big Hadron Collider is underway.
- : Following new legislation in Tiegenhof, it is mandatory to learn evolution in schools.
- : Following new legislation in Tiegenhof, drunk drivers are sent to rehabilitation paid for by the government.
- : Following new legislation in Tiegenhof, vast amounts of energy are expended moving water to hilltop lakes.
- : Following new legislation in Tiegenhof, with increasingly clear skies nobody seems to mind the electricity bill going through the roof.
- : Following new legislation in Tiegenhof, from the highest mountain to the deepest cave - one can always count on finding a good cell signal in Tiegenhof.
- : Following new legislation in Tiegenhof, frequent broken zippers have resulted in safety pins making a fashion comeback.
- : Following new legislation in Tiegenhof, major cities are suffering under water rationing.
Endorsements Received: 112 » Nippon Shotou Teikoku, Treadwellia, Aigania, Darkium, Bobs raider puppet, Aegis-5, Nargorthia, Aaecilia, Wintermoot III, Edranian Land, New Rogernomics, Captain Apollo, Common Agreement Nation, Guiness Freaks, Wishper, Marcellinople, Varotium, Margandy, Aguaria Major, Axixic, Russiane, Courlany, Aflana, Rommanda, Arkanik, Wilhelmsborough, Hajima, Kan Po, Hycronesia, Burning Pants, Zetaopalatopia, Sharps inc, Xracona, Middle Ketalia, Imkiville, Ecchi Unlimited, Aleckandor, Halliway, Meat Sandwich, Astalen, Emperor PJ, United States of Reagan, Red-Black Scar, Haviarda, Almain, Bhiff, Dhan, Killer Kitty, Calicate, FulfiLland, and 62 others.Apicem Rapax, Paline, Loftegen 2, Egyptos, The Rin Mang, Othan, Lixbarvia, Sidhelyrika, Custadia, Leonism, Fluffiness, Sombrassino, SunnyPhiladelphia, Seatlantis, Sophisica, Greygard, Li Ka Shing Administrative Region, Mainze, Altmar, Derthal, Your Imaginary Friend, Denado, Mzeusia, Snoodum, Perchan, Caybow, Lingord, Lake Flotillas, The New California Republic, Capercom, Ergtrini, Volac, Laporter, Skin Nation The Second, Kappan, Dracovis, Tragic Magic, Auralon, The Utopian Initiative, Port Flynt, The American Powerhouse, The Torrentin, Sexytopia, Pioneer Pool, Shadowra, San Theodaras, Leton, Ireland Isles, Steel Vagabonds, The Great Shepherds, The Celestial Lands, The Daedric Lords, Ramagiest, The Salvation States, General Mike, Hickerbilly, Lutfan, Americastrailia, Galfni, Lazarene Ryccia, Nova Zemlya, and Kakatiya.