“Peace and Justice”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Hatchling
Location: the Rejected Realms
The Republic of Tiffanys Theme is a massive, safe nation, renowned for its closed borders, daily referendums, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, devout population of 3.482 billion Tiffanys Themeans have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Education, and Administration. The average income tax rate is 20.9%.
The Tiffanys Themean economy, worth 178 trillion dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Woodchip Exports, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 51,351 dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.7 times as much as the poorest.
A speech a day keeps climate change away, a referendum must be held in order for any new law to be passed, pretending to be prejudiced is a good way to get out of jury duty, and dealers go from pushing drugs to pushing up daisies. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tiffanys Theme's national animal is the dove, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tiffanys Theme's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Tiffanys Theme's influence in The Rejected Realms rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Tiffanys Theme relocated from The tea to The Rejected Realms.
- : Tiffanys Theme was ejected and banned from The tea by The EW6 1914 player of The New Ruski Empire.
- : Tiffanys Theme's influence in The tea rose from "Envoy" to "Diplomat".
- : Tiffanys Theme's influence in The tea rose from "Duckspeaker" to "Envoy".
- : Following new legislation in Tiffanys Theme, dealers go from pushing drugs to pushing up daisies.
- : Following new legislation in Tiffanys Theme, pretending to be prejudiced is a good way to get out of jury duty.
- : Following new legislation in Tiffanys Theme, a referendum must be held in order for any new law to be passed.
- : Tiffanys Theme was reclassified from "Father Knows Best State" to "Inoffensive Centrist Democracy".