“Actually caring about the environment since 1052.”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: the South Pacific
The Principality of Tilipria is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, remarkable for its museums and concert halls, ban on automobiles, and infamous sell-swords. The compassionate, cheerful population of 4.209 billion Tilipriots are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The enormous, socially-minded government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Environment. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Couralta. The average income tax rate is 95.1%.
The frighteningly efficient Tiliprian economy, worth 496 trillion Tilipriot Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is highly specialized, is led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 117,948 Tilipriot Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Traumatised refugees have a full bedpan shoved into their hands along with their immigration papers, veteran cops reminisce over their heavy armor days, strict term limits have been applied to all elected offices, and the government's giant servers are often used as a tourist trap. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tilipria's national animal is the Cat, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tilipria was endorsed by The WA Republic of Qawe.
- : Tilipria lodged a message on the The South Pacific Regional Message Board.
- : Tilipria was endorsed by The Republic of Samogitija.
- : Tilipria was endorsed by The Republic of Direwolf1.
- : Tilipria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Preventing Desertification"".
- : Tilipria was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most Efficient Economies.
- : Tilipria was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Governments and Healthiest Citizens.
- : Tilipria was endorsed by The Kingdom of Benstralis.
- : Tilipria was endorsed by The Federation of The Tecorogan Federation.
- : Tilipria voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Mikeswill".
Endorsements Received: 48 » Saciu, Aumeltopia, Volaworand, Land Without Shrimp, Aidenfieeld, Erinor, Hanguk-Nippon, Pencil Sharpeners 2, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Anachronolandia, Churumduul, Abarri, The Filippinas, Upper Tyrconnel, Wehraboos, Farengeto, Agalaesia, Nowa Europa, Tsunamy, Pays de Loire, Ariankido, The West Valley Mountains, Beepee, Maeiland, Aurcania, Ketathinamiri Islands, PenguinPies, Spearos, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Dasko, Higash, New Briantown, Sedunn, Tsvetania, Imperial Duck, Amerion, Concrete Slab, Qvait, Empa Aserium, Marinho Islands, Gecetesse, Mapico, Paranoia, The Tecorogan Federation, Benstralis, Direwolf1, Samogitija, and Qawe.