“Together, We're Stronger!”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: The North Pacific
|Leader||Secretary-General Joe Gray|
The International Community of TJUN-ia is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Secretary-General Joe Gray with a fair hand, and renowned for its rum-swilling pirates, museums and concert halls, and absence of drug laws. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 1.797 billion Jaguars hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The large, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of TJUN-ia City. The average income tax rate is 85.6%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient TJUN-ian economy, worth 215 trillion Vals a year, is quite specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 119,875 Vals, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The nation leads The North Pacific in per capita stalking, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings, history textbook pages are used as impromptu tissues by distraught students, and political talk shows often have children as guests whenever they need commentary on world religions. Crime is totally unknown. TJUN-ia's national animal is the Jaguar, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in TJUN-ia, political talk shows often have children as guests whenever they need commentary on world religions.
- : TJUN-ia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Wallenburg".
- : Following new legislation in TJUN-ia, history textbook pages are used as impromptu tissues by distraught students.
- : Following new legislation in TJUN-ia, conductors wield diamond-encrusted batons to fit in with their freshly gilded surroundings.
- : TJUN-ia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Wartime Journalism Protection Act"".
- : TJUN-ia was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Following new legislation in TJUN-ia, the nation leads The North Pacific in per capita stalking.
- : Following new legislation in TJUN-ia, the government supplies ragtag bands of resistance fighters in exchange for vague promises of future payment.
- : Following new legislation in TJUN-ia, almost half of the child population live rough on the streets.
- : Following new legislation in TJUN-ia, there have been sightings of people walking around dressed in nothing but leopard-skin g-strings for 'religious reasons'.
Endorsements Received: 208 » Corfad, Dar es Saalam, Territorio di Nessuno, Empy, McMasterdonia, Orado, Glurponia, The Rhein States, Shibutani, Pallaith, Dabarastan, Seenvorland, Runeda, Pazair, Yaorozu, Great Bights Mum, Guer Aike, Koda-Land, Ethnon, Notyoutopia, Steampunk Ariel, Gnomewatchers, Selfgradatude, Sundred, 1 very fast endotarter, United Kahndaq, Frances Francis the First of France, Clan Spaniel, Serendipita Martia, Tachycardia, PlanetPunk, North Bratislava, Kasazzastan, Viridiann, Dreadton, Sunto, Sea Ghost, Daiz, Zyvetskistaahn, Zumlandia, Loutsland, Newpromisedland, Vincone Cae, Shadowrik, Holy Oranz, Maott, Trillius, Siwale, Kranostav, Xentherida, and 158 others.Destructive Government Endorsing System, Wisconsota, Wineclaw, Abject Ludicrosity, Eri-Maqa-Ena, The Tampa Bay Rays, Sil Dorsett, Interdimensional Zone, Fizban, Ravendi, Bearical, Valhalla123, Pleroma Sans Romans, Partax, El Fiji Grande, The Iron Lions, PotatoFarmers, Valentine Z, Praeceps, Volstokn, Fendlium, Cobleck Weleis, Napnomadia, Wilkshire, Loli County, Hamerica, Merconitonitopia, Moubarakistan, Kelvaros Prime, Noahs Second Country, Xagill, Universal State Formula, Woodsend, The New Communist Republic Of States, The Stratosphere Islands, Wit Noreis, MiaryBhalzhack, Ver Testua, The Endless Eventide, Votak Matim, Psychotic Vegans, Xyrron, Omnistria, SherpDaWerp in TNP, The Lancerian Empire, Prevaland, Ihese, Malta Comino Gozo, Diodone, Crader, Abonland, Yokciq Empire, Plangainer, The Windmilluminati, SORT, Zecit, Antiyard, Nisastria, Nistriabar, New Lakemba, Varola, Supreme Leader Hadrian, Unshleepd, Irishvan, New Octicarg, Hyphen, Kobagia, Schnuftelland, Avastate, The Pantheons, Korovan Isles, Westinor, Zeternia, Astronomical, Fauzjhia, Mesopotama, The Serdey Islands, Potatolandium, Greater Pittsburgh, Frostcell, Sikol, Saperisole, Zzozona, Timothea, Advancia-Sizzletown, Termathe, Former English Colony, Prydania, I Like Killing people, Libertania Democratica, The Calabash Protectorate, Shinjuku tokyo 0, Kocherian, Asoc lon, Seanat, Solcius, Pizza Squared, Brucklania, Arichia, Joodey, LostLegion, Highton Islands, Damsmel, Maclare, Yalgora, New Jamgra, Unimaginable Doom, Anungu, Simone Republic, Madjack, Labora, Ihsan, Maynilan, Principia Mathematica, Xipher, The Federal Republic of Scouseland, Kragsgale, Innocentic, Amerian States, Astal Aavors, Illusia and Neverendia, Solskjar, WeKnow, Andexia, Ultra777, Buckhem, U S Eh, Eastern Cous Empria, Free Nation of Hong Kong, Etanur, Heilhum Imperius, Dangine, Eschatosia, Draconian Progression, Harjad, Eywaan, Therizia, Aerilia, Morover, Cretox State, Lulubellia, Nouvelle-Floride, Outer Shenendoah, Glanst, Amprak, Soviet Terran, Comfed, Elvoreto, The Kingdom Of Wagies, Chips and Guac, Jestings, Navsland, Rozarus, Sisang, Hardscrabble, Magna Banitia, Unsophisticate, and R libanon.