“Don't Spill Tomato Juice”
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Nipper
|Leader||Gucci Stj├│ri-Platin─ Nejv─t├ LXVI|
The $Wealthy$ and Holy Empire of Tomato Juice is a massive, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Gucci Stj├│ri-Platin─ Nejv─t├ LXVI with an iron fist, and remarkable for its compulsory military service, smutty television, and punitive income tax rates. The hard-nosed, cynical population of 3.574 billion Tomato Juiceans are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The large, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Industry, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Soviet Tokyo. The average income tax rate is 66.5%.
The frighteningly efficient Tomato Juicean economy, worth 322 trillion Golden Tomatoeses a year, is quite specialized and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Black market activity is rampant. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 90,271 Golden Tomatoeses, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.3 times as much as the poorest.
Police frequently raid drugstores in search of contraband bottles of New Spice aftershave, if a tree falls in the forest Gucci Stj├│ri-Platin─ Nejv─t├ LXVI is personally notified, military instructors tire of being asked for another bedtime story by seven-year-old conscripts, and nobody is allowed to stop the local daycare from reading Nietzsche to pre-schoolers. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tomato Juice's national animal is the Pineapples, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tomato Juice's influence in Balder rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Tomato Juice was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Tomato Juice's influence in Balder rose from "Hatchling" to "Newcomer".
- : Tomato Juice was endorsed by The Kingdom of North East Somerset.
- : Tomato Juice was endorsed by The Confederacy of Comuni.
- : Tomato Juice's influence in Balder rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Tomato Juice's influence in Balder rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : Following new legislation in Tomato Juice, nobody is allowed to stop the local daycare from reading Nietzsche to pre-schoolers.
- : Tomato Juice was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Tomato Juice applied to join the World Assembly.