“Faith sets you free” Colonel Lance Degraff
|Category: Father Knows Best State|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: the South Pacific
|Leader||Colonel Lance Degraff|
The Desert Hellhole of Tremulistan is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Colonel Lance Degraff with an iron fist, and renowned for its compulsory vegetarianism, ritual sacrifices, and unlimited-speed roads. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 22.232 billion Tremulistanians are ruled by a mostly-benevolent dictator, who grants the populace the freedom to live their own lives but watches carefully for anyone to slip up.
The tiny, corrupt, well-organized government juggles the competing demands of Spirituality, Defense, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tremulehr. Income tax is unheard of.
The frighteningly efficient Tremulistanian economy, worth a remarkable 5,519 trillion Nobs a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Uranium Mining, Automobile Manufacturing, and Woodchip Exports. Black market activity is notable. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an amazing 248,285 Nobs, with the richest citizens earning 7.3 times as much as the poorest.
Criminals and college students are taking an interest in the government's new weed-killing program, psychiatrists bizarrely accompany Colonel Lance Degraff to meetings with foreign heads of state, major boxing matches are held in government buildings, and the government only announces the deaths of its members when it's convenient. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force. Tremulistan's national animal is the Bonobo Monkey, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to widespread deforestation, and its national religion is Fundamentalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tremulistan was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : Tremulistan was reclassified from "Compulsory Consumerist State" to "Father Knows Best State".
- : Tremulistan was endorsed by The Constitutional Monarchy of Corporis Doctrina.
- : Following new legislation in Tremulistan, the government only announces the deaths of its members when it's convenient.
- : Following new legislation in Tremulistan, major boxing matches are held in government buildings.
- : Following new legislation in Tremulistan, psychiatrists bizarrely accompany Colonel Lance Degraff to meetings with foreign heads of state.
- : Following new legislation in Tremulistan, criminals and college students are taking an interest in the government's new weed-killing program.
- : Tremulistan was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
- : Tremulistan was reclassified from "Corporate Police State" to "Compulsory Consumerist State".
- : Tremulistan was endorsed by The Guy Who Got Zero Votes of Briteannia.
Endorsements Received: 106 » Pencil Sharpeners 2, Beepee, Aguatania, Erinor, Barabarom, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Volaworand, Tsunamy, Aidenfieeld, Luddinlande, Hanguk-Nippon, USNE2018, Rebel-topia, Aumeltopia, Saciu, Kringalia, Farengeto, Sandaoguo, Lambdaland, Direwolf1, Sedunn, Aywhyou, Whimichy, Nankyoku Tairiku, Wehraboos, Xandev, The Filippinas, Yeldarbsland, Dasko, Drugged Monkeys, PenguinPies, Amerion, The Solar System Scope, Aurcania, Phanama, Land Without Shrimp, Imperial Duck, New Briantown, Qvait, Empa Aserium, Mapico, Fasire, Astraee, Qawe, Bear Connors Paradiso, Tilipria, Jaxon, Nueva Alta California, Madreia, Bleakfoot, and 56 others.Greater Hyrulang, Darakin, Terran Draconia, Bawkie, Curlyhoward, Votri, Tepertopia, Kandorith, Rabbitz, Gliasco, Ebonhand, West Pastafaria, Holy Free, Eskvenn, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Anserisa, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, New Ancapland, The Worst army of, Kervanosia, Techganet, Baltenlands, Marinho Islands, Gonrati, Starsight, Shefino, Auphelia, Springhollow, Compli, Shanor, Oncarra, Freest Freedonia, Erfton, Laamiva, ChickenDome, Corgitopiaa, Lesinteil, United States of Vietnam, Markla, Vincent Field, Purple Hyacinth, Belschaft, Midand, Royaltica, Andinla, Concrete Slab, Myness, Official State of Landland, B H A R A T, Catillos, White Bananistan, Myndia, Lux Umbrat, Maerist, and Gecetesse.