“We will not go quietly, we will fight! For Tribekistan!” Ethan Mahoun
|Category: Authoritarian Democracy|
Regional Influence: Sprat
Location: the South Pacific
The Federal Republic of Tribekistan is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Ethan Mahoun with an even hand, and remarkable for its frequent executions, compulsory military service, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, devout population of 2.314 billion Tribekistanians are prohibited from doing almost everything except voting, which they do timidly and conservatively.
The medium-sized, moralistic government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Tokori. The average income tax rate is 51.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The Tribekistanian economy, worth 145 trillion Federal Credits a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Information Technology, and Trout Farming. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 63,068 Federal Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
A crusade against barbaric religious practices has begun, the nation has always been at war with Moltovea, pollution is on the rise along with government approvals of fracking projects, and 13-year-old internet trolls are treated as a threat on par with terrorists. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tribekistan's national animal is the Grey Wolf, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Gaantism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tribekistan was endorsed by The WA Republic of Qawe.
- : Following new legislation in Tribekistan, 13-year-old internet trolls are treated as a threat on par with terrorists.
- : Tribekistan was endorsed by The Federal Republic of West Carlisten.
- : Tribekistan was endorsed by The Kingdom of Benstralis.
- : Tribekistan was endorsed by The Empire of Romanus Terrae.
- : Following new legislation in Tribekistan, pollution is on the rise along with government approvals of fracking projects.
- : Following new legislation in Tribekistan, the nation has always been at war with Moltovea.
- : Following new legislation in Tribekistan, a crusade against barbaric religious practices has begun.
- : Following new legislation in Tribekistan, newlywed misogynists complain about their wives keeping their maiden names.
- : Following new legislation in Tribekistan, the government sends submarines to retrieve bodies from shipwrecked submarines.
Endorsements Received: 43 » Aumeltopia, Erinor, Pays de Loire, Amerion, Kringalia, Wild Space, Farengeto, The Solar System Scope, Great Africans, Agalaesia, Aidenfieeld, Beepee, Dasko, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Qvait, North Prarie, Hanguk-Nippon, Westoc Kinness, Ariankido, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, State of Iowa, Luddinlande, Land Without Shrimp, Substitute name, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, New Briantown, Volaworand, Upper Tyrconnel, Churumduul, Aurcania, Ketathinamiri Islands, Sedunn, Sesteran, Imperial Duck, Concrete Slab, Marinho Islands, Empa Aserium, Gecetesse, Quiescent, Paranoia, Romanus Terrae, Benstralis, and Qawe.