“She sells sea shells on the sea shore.”
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: the South Pacific
|Leader||Raindrops of Unity|
The Undulating Blue Ocean of Trinennie is a colossal, environmentally stunning nation, ruled by Raindrops of Unity with a fair hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, smutty television, and lack of airports. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 9.484 billion Trinennieans enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Princelipo. The average income tax rate is 99.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Trinenniean economy, worth a remarkable 1,763 trillion Leaves a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 185,975 Leaves, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The news is showing footage of Raindrops of Unity bullying an old man to the point of tears, the slowest students feel vaguely targeted by their Mendelian Inheritance coursework, there's nothing more gay than bleeding for your nation, and rugby players that knock each other over always stop to make sure the other fellow is okay. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Trinennie's national animal is the Chikorita, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Trinennie was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Gonrati.
- : Trinennie was endorsed by The Fwoofy Federation of Rabbitz.
- : Trinennie was endorsed by The Frost eats mermaids land of The Imperial Frost Federation.
- : Trinennie was endorsed by The United Islands of Sandaoguo.
- : Trinennie was endorsed by The Rogue Nation of Psychological Care.
- : Trinennie was endorsed by The Mighty Building Material of Concrete Slab.
- : Trinennie was endorsed by The Republic of Laamiva.
- : Trinennie was endorsed by The Shadowy Empire of Farengeto.
- : Trinennie was endorsed by The Midaic Republic of Midand.
- : Trinennie was endorsed by The Federal Ocean Republic of Qawe.
Endorsements Received: 49 » Si-topia, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Nova Montron, Curlyhoward, Luddinlande, Qvait, Corgitopiaa, Aumeltopia, Erinor, The Two Jerseys, The Worst army of, Linguiniland, Tsunamy, Madreia, Noire Denholm, Dankstergrad, Tepertopia, United States of Vietnam, Bear Connors Paradiso, Amerion, The Solar System Scope, Aidenfieeld, Land Without Shrimp, Ralphburg, Kedjens, Ovkianos, Bleakfoot, West Pastafaria, Purple Hyacinth, New Briantown, Bawkie, PenguinPies, Barabarom, Japanese Federal Republic, Myndia, Volaworand, Seliyan progressive Islands, The Tecorogan Federation, Wehraboos, Hanguk-Nippon, Qawe, Midand, Farengeto, Laamiva, Concrete Slab, Sandaoguo, The Imperial Frost Federation, Rabbitz, and Gonrati.