“FoR ThE LoLZZZZ!”
|Category: Corrupt Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Negotiator
Location: The Empire of Tamriel
The Fellowship of Trollz is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Trollz with an iron fist, and notable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and avowedly heterosexual populace. The hard-nosed, cynical, devout population of 2.939 billion Trollzians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The relatively small, corrupt, socially-minded government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Industry, Education, and Administration are also considered important, while International Aid isn't funded at all. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Trollololopolis. The average income tax rate is 33.6%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Trollzian economy, worth 689 trillion Golds a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, broadly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Tourism, and Retail. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an amazing 234,674 Golds, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Extraordinary tribunals try accused financial criminals, failed genetic experiments wreak havoc as they roam the countryside, court verdicts are predictable to within a hundredth of a percentage point, and people make a career out of medical voyeurism. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. Trollz's national animal is the NPC, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Christianity.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Trollz lodged a message on the The Empire of Tamriel Regional Message Board.
- : Trollz created a new poll in The Empire of Tamriel: "Reckon the Calendar?".
- : Following new legislation in Trollz, people make a career out of medical voyeurism.
- : Following new legislation in Trollz, court verdicts are predictable to within a hundredth of a percentage point.
- : Following new legislation in Trollz, failed genetic experiments wreak havoc as they roam the countryside.
- : Following new legislation in Trollz, extraordinary tribunals try accused financial criminals.
- : Following new legislation in Trollz, the nation's police officers are famously miserable-looking.
- : Following new legislation in Trollz, babies are a small but significant export.
- : Following new legislation in Trollz, one complaint of Trollz's new periodic table is it's easy to confuse fearlessleaderium with gloriousleaderium.
- : Following new legislation in Trollz, elderly prisoners with severe dementia are reminded hourly that they are evil people by helpful nurse-wardens.