“Garden of the Sun”
|Category: Right-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
The County of Tulare is a gargantuan, efficient nation, notable for its compulsory military service. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 14.402 billion Tulareans are free to succeed or fail in life on their own merits; the successful tend to enjoy an opulent (but moralistic) lifestyle, while the failures can be seen crowding out most jails.
The medium-sized, pro-business government juggles the competing demands of Law & Order, Spirituality, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Visalia. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 24.0%.
The very strong Tularean economy, worth 704 trillion dollars a year, is led by the Arms Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Uranium Mining, Furniture Restoration, and Pizza Delivery. Average income is 48,909 dollars, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 149,408 per year while the poor average 12,409, a ratio of 12.0 to 1.
Voting is compulsory, Tulare has designated Visalia as its capital city, a major religion has been named as Tulare's national religion, and Leader has just been declared ruler of Tulare in an international press conference. Crime is moderate, possibly because it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many regulations. Tulare's national animal is the gryphon.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tulare's influence in California rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Tulare's influence in California rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Tulare's influence in California rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Tulare's influence in California rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Tulare relocated from The North Pacific to California.
- : Tulare's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Unproven" to "Hatchling".
- : Tulare was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Most Survivors.
- : Tulare was struck by a Mk IV (Pacifier) Cure Missile from The Confederacy of Zyvetskistaahn, curing 222 million infected.
- : Tulare was struck by a Mk IV (Pacifier) Cure Missile from The Confederacy of Zyvetskistaahn, curing 513 million infected.
- : Tulare was struck by a Mk V (Cauterizer) Cure Missile from The Commonwealth of Enrichment, curing 497 million infected.