“*unintelligable grunting noises*”
|Category: Iron Fist Consumerists|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
The Nomadic Tribes of Tuskeny is a colossal, efficient nation, renowned for its avowedly heterosexual populace, absence of drug laws, and compulsory gun ownership. The hard-nosed, hard-working, cynical, humorless, devout population of 6.625 billion Tuskens are kept under strict control by the oppressive government, which measures its success by the nation's GDP and refers to individual citizens as "human resources."
The relatively small, corrupt, moralistic, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, although Spirituality and Law & Order are also considered important, while Welfare and Education aren't funded at all. The average income tax rate is 19.7%.
The powerhouse Tusken economy, worth 803 trillion Skulls a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a large, well-organized black market in Arms Manufacturing, Gambling, Retail, and Basket Weaving. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 121,222 Skulls, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.9 times as much as the poorest.
Red Cross demand for body bags is rising while sutures go unused, children are often punished for the sins of the fathers, golden statues of Banthas line the memorial avenues of the Funerary District, and most academic research has ground to a halt. Crime is a major problem, possibly because it is difficult to make it through a day without breaking one of the country's many regulations. Tuskeny's national animal is the Bantha, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Bantha-worship.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Tuskeny's influence in Easter rose from "Squire" to "Apprentice".
- : Tuskeny was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Economic Output.
- : Tuskeny's influence in Easter rose from "Page" to "Squire".
- : Tuskeny's influence in Easter rose from "Shoeshiner" to "Page".
- : Tuskeny's influence in Easter rose from "Zero" to "Shoeshiner".
- : Tuskeny lodged a message on the Easter Regional Message Board.
- : Tuskeny relocated from Romans to Easter.
- : Following new legislation in Tuskeny, most academic research has ground to a halt.
- : Following new legislation in Tuskeny, golden statues of Banthas line the memorial avenues of the Funerary District.
- : Following new legislation in Tuskeny, children are often punished for the sins of the fathers.