“healthcare and education for all”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Handshaker
Location: Social Liberal Union
The Golden Forest of Typica is a colossal, efficient nation, ruled by Eucleides with a fair hand, and renowned for its complete lack of prisons, national health service, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful, devout population of 5.055 billion Typicans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The enormous, liberal, socially-minded, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Elysium. The income tax rate is 100%.
The frighteningly efficient Typican economy, worth a remarkable 1,007 trillion basic labors a year, is highly specialized and mostly made up of the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism and Book Publishing. State-owned companies are common. Average income is an impressive 199,223 basic labors, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
A newly discovered small mammal's name translates into Typican as 'your finger, you fool', the state auctions off combat drones to fund war reparations, doctors spend more time writing sick notes than caring for the sick, and the nation's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas. Crime is totally unknown. Typica's national animal is the pterosaur, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is transcendentalism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Typica, the nation's navy has been named the scourge of the seven thousand seas.
- : Typica's influence in Social Liberal Union rose from "Truckler" to "Handshaker".
- : Typica lodged a message on the Social Liberal Union Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in Typica, doctors spend more time writing sick notes than caring for the sick.
- : Following new legislation in Typica, the state auctions off combat drones to fund war reparations.
- : Following new legislation in Typica, a newly discovered small mammal's name translates into Typican as 'your finger, you fool'.
- : Following new legislation in Typica, court cases mostly involve lawyers shouting questions at witnesses giving silent shrugs.
- : Typica voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ending School Segregation".
- : Following new legislation in Typica, all Typicans love the taste of self-sufficiency.
- : Following new legislation in Typica, there's a lot of hot air coming from the Capitol Building.
Endorsements Received: 37 » Dialectica, Granite Coast, North American Republics, Vancovaria, Swedola, Kanoria, Ramelia, Anaaxes, Ganduni, Yaruqo, Ullava, Heejunia, Mateldine, Quaredo, Kapka, Westions, North Meric, Crindent, Samej, MacGillOnia, Thirst Aaj Kal, Harndon, Federalized States, Saint Louie, New Ariesian, Prplia, Burgrinia, Oobonia, Paschimbanga, North Angtania, Atlasai, Halfchub, Courelli, Toonela, Lichtland, Alba Roselands, and Lasvalre.