“For Mercy and Justice”
|Category: Liberal Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Envoy
Location: 10000 Islands
The Just of Tzo is a gargantuan, cultured nation, notable for its national health service, rampant corporate plagiarism, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 32.243 billion Tzoans love a good election, and the government gives them plenty of them. Universities tend to be full of students debating the merits of various civil and political rights, while businesses are tightly regulated and the wealthy viewed with suspicion.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, outspoken government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Serenity. The income tax rate is 100%.
The enormous but underdeveloped Tzoan economy, worth a remarkable 7,981 trillion Units a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is an amazing 247,539 Units, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The election for Leader's office's janitor is heating up, elections have become procedural nightmares due to voters persistently rejecting candidates, motivational posters send motorists positive vibes in high-risk areas, and drunk drivers are sent to rehabilitation paid for by the government. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tzo's national animal is the Albatros, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, drunk drivers are sent to rehabilitation paid for by the government.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, motivational posters send motorists positive vibes in high-risk areas.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, elections have become procedural nightmares due to voters persistently rejecting candidates.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the election for Leader's office's janitor is heating up.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, 3D printed organs are a breath of new life for the sick and elderly.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, political talk shows often have children as guests whenever they need commentary on world religions.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, children are brainwashed at a young age to accept "love and peace!" as a way of life.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the new national campaign exhorts men to "Show Some Class - Don't Sit On Your Ass".
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, farting etiquette is taught in schools.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, toy versions of heroin paraphernalia let kids pretend to be their favourite TV characters.
Endorsements Received: 87 » Achiotopia, Seranis, The Soylent Green Party, Solleana, Testa, Slaytania, Matterland, Coreras, Spncrgmn, Zyrcrestia, Samonaemia, Blogotopia, Creeptopia, Zeklandia, Chip Skylark, The Tasmanian Islands, Zeganas, Colonel Terrosit, Seantonia, Perzische Keizer, Better Indonesia, Hawalius, Karlstejn, North Southumberland, DunNaGall, Lacuna, HN67, Parpaza, Kebecois, Tijdtevelia, Anollasia, Kilenel, Oom, Kyrizstanislav, Iontan, Formic Republic, Serlone, Sygnafylki, Dustwind, The Parandeam, Isentran, Finswedeway, Killettland, The Marcolinan Islands, Ironica Butterfly, Aspistania, Maalemzya, Adorable Kittens, Lastrov, Echocrimsonia, and 37 others.Erictom333, Hamletus, Wysrod, Andreusz, Cape Vessey, Dovant, Laykeria, Aleg, South and East Illyria, Karlando, New Fania, Sorchamei, Marchandal, Nooooooooooooooo, Polka Republic, Yaakovim Jacobis, PYT, DVVK, Cyber Revolution, Vedrea, Thomason, Kuriko, Datland, Melondonia, Puccia, Ignis Cinere, Nova Aeon, Bay of India, Zopciria, West Coulee, Grahnol, The Land of Whiskey, Ergutia, Potemki, Radicarcs, Cosmopolia, and The City States Of Las Vegas.