“For Mercy and Justice”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Duckspeaker
Location: 10000 Islands
The Just of Tzo is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Citizen with a fair hand, and remarkable for its multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, national health service, and parental licensing program. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 36.175 billion Tzoans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
The government — a sprawling, bureaucracy-choked, outspoken morass — juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Serenity. The income tax rate is 100%.
The enormous but underdeveloped Tzoan economy, worth a remarkable 9,913 trillion Units a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with major contributions from Information Technology. Average income is an amazing 274,033 Units, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Internet searches for the inventor of the three-wheeled steam-powered Tzoan weed picker are way up, dinner parties often end in politically charged fist fights, in musicals everybody's a little bit racist, and the fire brigade often deal with cases of burnt toast. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tzo's national animal is the Albatros, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the fire brigade often deal with cases of burnt toast.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, in musicals everybody's a little bit racist.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, dinner parties often end in politically charged fist fights.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, internet searches for the inventor of the three-wheeled steam-powered Tzoan weed picker are way up.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the nation's taxpayers pay for foreign governments' extravagances.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, royalist is the most offensive slur in the Tzoan language.
- : Tzo was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Nudest.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, burning twigs to keep warm while lost in the wild is now a felony.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, there is an abondance of ackawi and zartschmelzend in every Tzoan grocery store.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, light entertainment shows are light on actual entertainment.
Endorsements Received: 137 » The Soylent Green Party, Slaytania, Matterland, Coreras, Spncrgmn, Blogotopia, Creeptopia, Chip Skylark, Zeganas, Colonel Terrosit, Seantonia, Perzische Keizer, Better Indonesia, Karlstejn, North Southumberland, Lacuna, Anollasia, Kyrizstanislav, Iontan, Dustwind, The Parandeam, Isentran, Killettland, Ironica Butterfly, Maalemzya, Wysrod, Dovant, Karlando, Ignis Cinere, Zopciria, Vivolkha, Northern Nivaria, Free Land of Rebellium, Ferte, Anisopterra, QuazaFire, Yakkandiania, Evertopia, Valentian Elysium, Ascended Union, Vill Send, Airday, Solarampa, Pecanagle, Johnne Green, Terra Royaume, City of Saint Nicolas, The Republic of Osea, Ytvigshill, Greenmont Federation, and 87 others.Namakan, Islands of Czechia, Great Ranges, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Solsevara, Drewish, Liberdon, Canadian North California, Novegia, Galimania, Marxist Germany, Calrad, Skamor, Republic of Libriano, Kalldunn, Medetas, Seranis, Zeklandia, New Kowloon Bay, Vest Choslayance, United States of Island land, Membatak, Testa, Samonaemia, Katitania, Ilfarasia, The unidet Of life, Clialaad, Megistos, Rhie, Maconshinbernititte, Ali Faridi, Ardelenia, Slaughter Machine, Pallas Athenaie, Batona, Mat She, Onfande, The Galactic American Imperium, Holma, Conservative Republic Of Huang, The Fortem, Silvedania, VuVuVaz, Greater Puptioneberadon, Geolapo, Selu-Ahare, Krystalveil, Lisokyo, Gal Cradia, JanRaiQlux, Mauryana, Horacellum, Geonomia, Tausend Seen, Zubrowlitz, Wischland, Renetopia, Greater Theowherveld, Marroc, The Wires Empire, Yellowjacket, Venmere, Dorab, New Kios, Grimmywelsh, Son Weslana, Bavland, Violent Trees, Mukacevo, Mendit Key, Malevos, Coldian, Milanisca, Sunquick, Beiluxia, Faradova, New England Two, Chromatomia, Semarangan, Margaux, Aquamarine Island, Cathamye, The Territories of Sealand, Burka, and Aquachromia.