“For Mercy and Justice”
|Category: Left-wing Utopia|
Regional Influence: Duckspeaker
Location: 10000 Islands
The Just of Tzo is a gargantuan, safe nation, ruled by Citizen with a fair hand, and notable for its ban on automobiles, keen interest in outer space, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic, cheerful population of 34.288 billion Tzoans are free to do what they want with their own bodies, and vote for whomever they like in elections; if they go into business, however, they are regulated to within an inch of their lives.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent, liberal, outspoken government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Social Policy. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Serenity. The income tax rate is 100%.
The enormous but underdeveloped Tzoan economy, worth a remarkable 9,035 trillion Units a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is extremely specialized, is mostly made up of the Book Publishing industry, with significant contributions from Information Technology. State-owned companies are the norm. Average income is an amazing 263,506 Units, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The amount welfare recipients spend on fertilizer has exploded, hungry families offer spare change to their social workers, Tzo recently hosted the least successful trade negotiations since The Phantom Menace, and the nation locks people up and tells them they're mad for compassion's sake. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Tzo's national animal is the Albatros, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the nation locks people up and tells them they're mad for compassion's sake.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, Tzo recently hosted the least successful trade negotiations since The Phantom Menace.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, hungry families offer spare change to their social workers.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, the amount welfare recipients spend on fertilizer has exploded.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, sullen teenagers in bright orange 'community payback' onesies can be seen picking litter at the roadside.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, science centers and state of the art laboratories are ubiquitous.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, students are known to arrive at school in their pyjamas.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, decongestants have replaced Units in street transactions.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, dinner parties often end in politically charged fist fights.
- : Following new legislation in Tzo, Citizen's office has a newly installed Max-Man arcade game programmed by a 5th-grader.
Endorsements Received: 131 » Achiotopia, The Soylent Green Party, Solleana, Slaytania, Matterland, Coreras, Spncrgmn, Zyrcrestia, Samonaemia, Blogotopia, Creeptopia, Chip Skylark, Zeganas, Colonel Terrosit, Seantonia, Perzische Keizer, Better Indonesia, Hawalius, Karlstejn, North Southumberland, Lacuna, Kebecois, Anollasia, Kyrizstanislav, Iontan, Serlone, Dustwind, The Parandeam, Isentran, Killettland, Ironica Butterfly, Maalemzya, Echocrimsonia, Wysrod, Cape Vessey, Dovant, Karlando, New Fania, Nooooooooooooooo, PYT, Ignis Cinere, Zopciria, Jimjam Goober, Tindomelia, Vivolkha, Northern Nivaria, Elwana, Free Land of Rebellium, Oyste, Lamborghini Murcielago, and 81 others.Grimmywelsh, Ferte, Libertaritaritaritaria, Nogalacia, Anisopterra, QuazaFire, Krystalveil, Yakkandiania, Evertopia, Decent Humans, Valentian Elysium, Ascended Union, Rahatalia, Old Tryst, Vill Send, Discotheque, Airday, Canthos, Dystopija, Solarampa, Final Universal Order, Pecanagle, Johnne Green, Hellenic Exusia, Terra Royaume, City of Saint Nicolas, Lesbi, New Polenisia, Zinzdan, The Republic of Osea, AciaciaMont, Ytvigshill, Alen-roshh, Tsan Derch, Dadalin, Everrettannia, KaldDalen, United Kingdom of Selesnia, Annarilia, Itic, Greenmont Federation, Namakan, United North American Islands, Leprechaun Gold, Islands of Czechia, Armatha, Great Ranges, Kachikawawa, Waitiki, Solsevara, Teabagia, Point Comfort Colony, Anarchals, Drewish, Liberdon, Canadian North California, Diahn, Lisokyo, Pianaville, Ariree, Bortheria, Novegia, Galimania, Marxist Germany, Timid Turtle, New Afghanistani states, Apuoxia, Calrad, Makykay, Skamor, HumanSanity, Republic of Libriano, Recon Island, Kalldunn, The Pizza, Peacecock, Medetas, Seranis, Zeklandia, Nemohsis, and Krillia.