“We Will Endure”
|Category: Scandinavian Liberal Paradise|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: the South Pacific
The United Socialist States of Udaron is a massive, socially progressive nation, remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, smutty television, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.742 billion Udaronians enjoy extensive civil rights and enjoy a level of social equality free from the usual accompanying government corruption.
The large government prioritizes Education, although Administration, Welfare, and Healthcare are also considered important. The average income tax rate is 78.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The all-consuming Udaronian economy, worth 209 trillion Udars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. The industrial sector, which is fairly diversified, is dominated by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Tourism, Trout Farming, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 119,986 Udars, and distributed extremely evenly, with practically no difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Orphans would rather live their life of luxury than be adopted by prospective parents, the nation has nearly as many history museums as Udaronians, the government is making attempts at curtailing the flood of spam emails with little progress, and tourists outnumber citizens two to one. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Udaron's national animal is the Platypus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Udaron was endorsed by The Federal Republic of West Carlisten.
- : Udaron was endorsed by The People's Republic of Malonereich.
- : Udaron was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Information Technology Sector.
- : Following new legislation in Udaron, tourists outnumber citizens two to one.
- : Following new legislation in Udaron, the government is making attempts at curtailing the flood of spam emails with little progress.
- : Following new legislation in Udaron, the nation has nearly as many history museums as Udaronians.
- : Udaron was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Phanama.
- : Following new legislation in Udaron, orphans would rather live their life of luxury than be adopted by prospective parents.
- : Following new legislation in Udaron, Leader is spearheading a new fashion trend of wearing swimming goggles and medieval armour.
- : Udaron was endorsed by The Empire of Romanus Terrae.
Endorsements Received: 66 » Volaworand, Erinor, Pencil Sharpeners 2, The National Corporation, Anachronolandia, Beepee, Hanguk-Nippon, Aidenfieeld, Tsunamy, Luddinlande, Techganet, Isokenzar, Farengeto, Barabarom, Towi Lamia, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Rebel-topia, Cuuldere, Xandev, Aumeltopia, Saciu, Kringalia, Sandaoguo, Lambdaland, Kandorith, Auphelia, Sedunn, Aywhyou, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Birdkeeper, Nankyoku Tairiku, Jahass, Academy of Umbrellas, Wehraboos, North Catimestistrianes, Wyatonians, Akindom, Dasko, Drugged Monkeys, Churumduul, Agalaesia, Ostanasia, Amerion, Wild Space, Great Africans, North Prarie, Ariankido, Quiescent, Rabbitz, Pays de Loire, and 16 others.Land Without Shrimp, New Briantown, Aurcania, Concrete Slab, Imperial Duck, Qvait, Marinho Islands, Empa Aserium, Gecetesse, Paranoia, Mapico, Benstralis, Romanus Terrae, Phanama, Malonereich, and West Carlisten.