|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Apprentice
Location: the Rejected Realms
The Moon Mist of Unibot III is a gargantuan, cultured nation, ruled by Eduard Heir with an even hand, and notable for its frequent executions, complete lack of prisons, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate population of 18.006 billion Unibotians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Environment, Education, and Defense. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Unibot Town. The average income tax rate is 77.4%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The strong Unibotian economy, worth a remarkable 1,092 trillion Eduards a year, is quite specialized and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing and Information Technology. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 60,696 Eduards, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Frightened witnesses and seriously ill jurors wear the same handcuffs as the defendant, stoned tourists don't tend to remember much about their holidays here, most people suffer from some form of hearing loss, and manufacturers are sued for almost anything not covered in their catalogue-sized manuals. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Unibot III's national animal is the Walrus, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans, and its national religion is Defenderism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Unibot III submitted a proposal to the Security Council Liberation Board entitled "Liberate belgium".
- : Unibot III's influence in The Rejected Realms fell from "Vassal" to "Apprentice".
- : Unibot III voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn The New Inquisition".
- : Unibot III endorsed The Commonwealth of Kyo's Sons of Toerana.
- : Unibot III lost the endorsement of The Commonwealth of Kyo's Sons of Toerana.
- : Unibot III was endorsed by The Commonwealth of Kyo's Sons of Toerana.
- : Unibot III was endorsed by The Nomadic Peoples of Rebels Anarchy.
- : Unibot III voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Treatment of the Deceased".
- : Unibot III was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
- : Unibot III was endorsed by The Matriarchy of Infinite Miracles.
Endorsements Received: 78 » Sarotte, Capitalist Paradise, The Citizens Commonwealth, Romosia, Beezertopia, Perfect Sublime Masters, Panormia, The Horror Channel, UKIMAR RBON, Zavea, Cleo and Topaz, Melon feud, Euroanatolian Greece, The Libertarian Republic of Savages, The Pacific Caliphate, Hardscrabble, Aggro, Lederland, Raj7765, Cecilly, Cyrtenes, Enacheland, Saavir Yuvon, Lobraunia, Zyonn, Gorgondria, Amalea, Masters86, Vroengard mk2, Alpha Centauri II-a, Evilness Islands, Crazy Firemen, Rubian Empire, Hatterleigh, Dealt alph, Crud Grium, Fitzgeraldland, Islamic Republic e Jariri, Collosuss, Pettlland, Franluxin, Emeseses, Arinteriswith, Heaven Fire, Yoshiterra, Xyloqua, MargiBoof, Andromeda Islands, Neo-Enlightenment, New Edem, and 28 others.Hollow Forest Pack, Hemta, Centurionis, OspasiA, Edgedgie, Zhavn, Mihaiteren, Aeritania, Uglybas-Tardtaag, Maazalik, Kijsel, Upper West Northern Schneddick, Cald Vonbed, The Ardenner Forest, Fam-Friendly State, Isolatia, Razorback, Coker Confederate, KEP77, Star Kingdom, Pan-Euroasia, Marilyn Manson Freaks, Shuddera, Kyorgia, Morover, The Russian Federation and Soviet Union, Glacikaldr, and Holleynaga.