“Strength Through Compliance”
|Category: Corrupt Dictatorship|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: the South Pacific
The United Directorate of Unielvan Millorvium is a colossal, orderly nation, ruled by Executive Director with an iron fist, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, ban on automobiles, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, cynical, humorless population of 6.192 billion Unielvan Millorviumians are ruled with an iron fist by the dictatorship government, which ensures that no-one outside the party gets too rich. In their personal lives, however, citizens are relatively unoppressed; it remains to be seen whether this is because the government genuinely cares about its people, or if it hasn't gotten around to stamping out civil rights yet.
The medium-sized, corrupt, well-organized government is primarily concerned with Defense, with Education, Industry, and Administration also on the agenda, while Spirituality receives no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Axion. The average income tax rate is 97.7%.
The frighteningly efficient Unielvan Millorviumian economy, worth a remarkable 3,171 trillion Dollars a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is an enormous, deeply entrenched, broadly diversified black market in Arms Manufacturing, Information Technology, Retail, and Woodchip Exports. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is a breathtaking 512,218 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
The might of the entire Unielvan Millorviumian Navy is focused on fifty bemused spear-throwing islanders, police officers often conceal their identities to safeguard against public complaints, every workday begins with group therapy, and ship captains always order a return to port at the slightest sign of rain. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Unielvan Millorvium's national animal is the Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Unielvan Millorvium, ship captains always order a return to port at the slightest sign of rain.
- : Following new legislation in Unielvan Millorvium, every workday begins with group therapy.
- : Following new legislation in Unielvan Millorvium, police officers often conceal their identities to safeguard against public complaints.
- : Following new legislation in Unielvan Millorvium, the might of the entire Unielvan Millorviumian Navy is focused on fifty bemused spear-throwing islanders.
- : Following new legislation in Unielvan Millorvium, a fashion designer has been arrested for inciting hatred after claiming redheads couldn't pull off vermillion.
- : Following new legislation in Unielvan Millorvium, they say that Unielvan Millorviumians made a dessert and called it peace.
- : Following new legislation in Unielvan Millorvium, Unielvan Millorviumian watches are often the only thing to survive a disaster intact.
- : Following new legislation in Unielvan Millorvium, disposable antiseptic wipes are considered a social necessity.
- : Unielvan Millorvium voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : Following new legislation in Unielvan Millorvium, no one believes anything until it has been strenuously tested and peer-reviewed.
Endorsements Received: 148 » Tsunamy, Drugged Monkeys, Farengeto, Erinor, Kringalia, Sandaoguo, Luddinlande, Auphelia, Belschaft, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Rebel-topia, Hanguk-Nippon, Tsvetania, Aidenfieeld, Darakin, Aywhyou, Escevola, Volaworand, Sedunn, Techganet, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Fighting Kawi Ninja, Saciu, New Briantown, Aumeltopia, Beepee, Silberne Wache, Isokenzar, Barabarom, Kandorith, Vincent Field, Xandev, USNE2018, Qvait, Herbert Island, Land Without Shrimp, Wehraboos, Dasko, Aguatania, Stoniamera, Amerion, PenguinPies, Phanama, Aurcania, Jehenna, Imperial Duck, Empa Aserium, Grand Kingdom of Zilean Empire, Omiri, Mapico, and 98 others.The Tecorogan Federation, Direwolf1, Qawe, Astraee, Tilipria, Jaxon, Yeldarbsland, Bear Connors Paradiso, Madreia, Cohors Stercore, The Solar System Scope, Outer Utonixick Gollinican, Southern Numenor, Kiasu-ism, The naked people, Japanese Federal Republic, Lambdaland, Pamela And Hepatitis, Nueva Alta California, HUElavia, Theorin, The United Expanse, The Filippinas, Bleakfoot, Noveos, Greater Hyrulang, Serendiva, Tiransia, Curlyhoward, Isles of Creckero, Fasire, Terran Draconia, Sagada, Bawkie, Tepertopia, United Crumburrtha Federation, Rabbitz, Tarnik, Rly8h, Eggraria, TubaCoffee, Moreana, North Kanuckistan, Hutington, Ebonhand, West Pastafaria, Holy Free, Eskvenn, Sharnath, Roterdamia, Turks of The Eastern Calculus, Weryalachiressaraxiatopia, Anserisa, CzechoSlovakishMoravia, Charloa, Nothanksbutseriously, Ralphburg, The Worst army of, Moonshining, ChickenDome, Tridem, Merevane, Elan Sleazebaganno, Baltenlands, Compli, Marinho Islands, Starsight, Markla, Shefino, Melicorium, Corgitopiaa, NganXuan, RussiaSpetsnaz1, Matak Tribes, Laamiva, The Radanivans, Shanor, Freest Freedonia, Nowa Europa, Nova Kobol, West Fallows, Well F, Rhetiaa, Trepsit, Foo Floop, Kervanosia, United States of Vietnam, Purple Hyacinth, Valdutz, LaVuxxe, Briteannia, Ovkianos, Kedjens, Myness, Maerist, Midand, Concrete Slab, and Andinla.