“Many, United as One”
|Category: Democratic Socialists|
Regional Influence: Eminence Grise
Location: The Nation Bin
|Leader||President Margaret Taylor|
The Federal Republic of United America is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by President Margaret Taylor with an even hand, and renowned for its frequent executions, multi-spousal wedding ceremonies, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 7.572 billion Americans are fiercely patriotic and enjoy great social equality; they tend to view other, more capitalist countries as somewhat immoral and corrupt.
The large government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Washington. The average income tax rate is 59.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient American economy, worth 618 trillion Dollars a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Automobile Manufacturing industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Basket Weaving, and Furniture Restoration. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 81,623 Dollars, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
Stealing from a clothesline is a serious offence, airplane passengers have been known to stuff pillows in their jackets to get extra arm room, new government leaflets tell coeliac children to eat more crisps, and schoolboys who turn to watch pretty girls go by are given detention. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. United America's national animal is the Bald Eagle, which can occasionally be seen dodging aircraft in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : United America was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Longest Average Lifespans.
- : United America was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Publishing Industry.
- : United America changed its national motto to "Many, United as One".
- : United America changed its national motto to "Many United as One".
- : United America changed its national motto to "Out of Many, United as One".
- : United America changed its national motto to "Out of Many, One".
- : United America changed its national motto to "Out of many, One".
- : United America changed its national currency to "Dollar", its leader to "President Margaret Taylor", and its nation type to "Federal Republic".
- : United America published "Former History" (Account: Other).
- : United America changed its national nation type to "United States".