“Freedom,Fortitude and Fraternity.”
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: the South Pacific
The Federal Republic of United Bosland is a massive, efficient nation, remarkable for its daily referendums, keen interest in outer space, and multi-spousal wedding ceremonies. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 1.186 billion Boslandians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The relatively small, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Verbumis. The average income tax rate is 8.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Boslandian economy, worth 153 trillion Boscoins a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Retail, Tourism, and Book Publishing. Average income is an impressive 129,831 Boscoins, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.6 times as much as the poorest.
Citizens simply have to point a weapon at a government official to get what they want, sales of trenchcoats are on the rise, airplanes have giant grilles on their noses to knock drones out of their path, and the saying 'break a leg' is now taken literally. Crime, especially youth-related, is almost non-existent. United Bosland's national animal is the Fawx, which is also the nation's favorite main course.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : United Bosland was endorsed by The Federal Republic of West Carlisten.
- : United Bosland was endorsed by The People's Republic of Malonereich.
- : United Bosland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Gambling Industry.
- : United Bosland voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Ban on Sterilisation of Minors etc".
- : Following new legislation in United Bosland, the saying 'break a leg' is now taken literally.
- : Following new legislation in United Bosland, airplanes have giant grilles on their noses to knock drones out of their path.
- : Following new legislation in United Bosland, sales of trenchcoats are on the rise.
- : Following new legislation in United Bosland, citizens simply have to point a weapon at a government official to get what they want.
- : United Bosland was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : United Bosland was endorsed by The Republic of Myur Arditt.
Endorsements Received: 65 » Erinor, Quiescent, Luddinlande, Saciu, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Wehraboos, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Concrete Slab, Awjan, Land Without Shrimp, Aidenfieeld, Tsunamy, Volaworand, Fuso and Chunggu, Jahass, Anachronolandia, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Jaxon, Aumeltopia, Academy of Umbrellas, Hanguk-Nippon, The Filippinas, Tsvetania, North Catimestistrianes, Republic Clovakh, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Wyatonians, Akindom, Farengeto, Dasko, Drugged Monkeys, Pays de Loire, Churumduul, Ostanasia, State of Iowa, Amerion, Wild Space, Kringalia, Great Africans, The Solar System Scope, Lakalvesoman, Qvait, Rebel-topia, Beepee, Negoshi, World United, North Prarie, Ariankido, Aurcania, New Briantown, and 15 others.Sedunn, Imperial Duck, Empa Aserium, Agalaesia, Marinho Islands, Gecetesse, Paranoia, The Tecorogan Federation, Benstralis, Mapico, Phanama, Qawe, Myur Arditt, Malonereich, and West Carlisten.