“Spreading Democracy and Liberty”
|Category: Inoffensive Centrist Democracy|
Regional Influence: Unproven
Location: The North Pacific
The Republic of United Island States of Southwest Asia is a huge, cultured nation, remarkable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, compulsory military service, and zero percent divorce rate. The compassionate, democratic population of 761 million United Island States of Southwest Asians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The relatively small government juggles the competing demands of Education, Welfare, and Healthcare. The average income tax rate is 12.4%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The United Island States of Southwest Asian economy, worth 37.8 trillion Dollars a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Basket Weaving, Book Publishing, and Uranium Mining. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 49,736 Dollars, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Families waiting for delayed pipe installations hope daily for rain, customer satisfaction with online delivery services is at an all time high, buses are widely regarded as the safest way to travel, and school teachers check the staff room for hidden webcams before complaining about rebellious students. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. United Island States of Southwest Asia's national animal is the Beagle, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : United Island States of Southwest Asia's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".
- : United Island States of Southwest Asia relocated from Neosis ii to The North Pacific.
- : United Island States of Southwest Asia's influence in Neosis ii rose from "Zero" to "Hermit".
- : United Island States of Southwest Asia agreed to construct embassies between Neosis ii and Neosis.
- : United Island States of Southwest Asia added the tag "Eco-Friendly" to Neosis ii.
- : United Island States of Southwest Asia added the tag "Puppet Storage" to Neosis ii.
- : United Island States of Southwest Asia added the tag "Democratic" to Neosis ii.
- : United Island States of Southwest Asia added the tag "Casual" to Neosis ii.
- : United Island States of Southwest Asia granted posting privileges on the Neosis ii Regional Message Board to nations in embassy regions.
- : United Island States of Southwest Asia established the regional flag of Neosis ii.