“You touch the grass, you get the gas.” The Lorax
|Category: New York Times Democracy|
Regional Influence: Page
Location: the South Pacific
The Federation of United Qwebland is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by The Lorax with a fair hand, and notable for its free-roaming dinosaurs, pith helmet sales, and smutty television. The compassionate, democratic population of 1.566 billion Qweblandians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Evyom. The average income tax rate is 65.5%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Qweblandian economy, worth 213 trillion eQwebs a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is an impressive 136,218 eQwebs, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.2 times as much as the poorest.
Artists from across the nation compete to renovate the restrooms of old government buildings, atheist missionaries spread doubt overseas, anything is permissible when wearing latex gloves, and edutainment video games are taking United Qwebland's students to the next level. Crime is totally unknown. United Qwebland's national animal is the Fox, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : United Qwebland was endorsed by The Queendom of Solega.
- : United Qwebland was endorsed by The Space Pirate Empire of New Briantown.
- : United Qwebland was endorsed by The Democratic Republic of Higash.
- : United Qwebland was endorsed by The Republic of Ketathinamiri Islands.
- : United Qwebland was endorsed by The Oppressed Peoples of Kuddles.
- : Following new legislation in United Qwebland, edutainment video games are taking United Qwebland's students to the next level.
- : Following new legislation in United Qwebland, anything is permissible when wearing latex gloves.
- : United Qwebland endorsed The Imperial Commonwealth of Viertes deutsches Koalitionsreich.
- : United Qwebland endorsed The Free Land of BootJack.
- : United Qwebland endorsed The Constitutional Monarchy of Grand Kingdom of Zilean Empire.
Endorsements Received: 106 » Erinor, Shkod, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Jehenna, Beepee, Hanguk-Nippon, Volaworand, Tsunamy, Aumeltopia, Luddinlande, Tsvetania, Quiescent, Farengeto, Paranoia, Violent Peacenicks, UnShleepd, Elveka, Kiasu-ism, Esfalsa, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Sanden, Corgitopiaa, Drystar, Poopisiya, Lambdaland, Jaxon, The Solar System Scope, Rebel-topia, The National Corporation, Aneas, The Derpy Democratic Republic Of Herp, Trinennie, Oxsania, Kringalia, Silberne Wache, Concrete Slab, Aidenfieeld, Mirutania, Anachronolandia, Aywhyou, USNE2018, Shengtie, Staubsaugen, Isokenzar, Towi Lamia, Barabarom, Vincent Field, Linguiniland, A Frog Dimension, Xandev, and 56 others.Saciu, Lorora3, Aguatania, Sandaoguo, Kandorith, Auphelia, Sedunn, The Libertarian Nation of Songrandine, Qvait, Darbor, Birdkeeper, Freedoom, Nankyoku Tairiku, Akindom, Land Without Shrimp, North Prarie, Wehraboos, Jahass, The Filippinas, Academy of Umbrellas, Ostanasia, North Catimestistrianes, Republic Clovakh, Stoniamera, Ariankido, Dasko, Drugged Monkeys, Pays de Loire, Nowa Europa, Churumduul, Agalaesia, Federated Kingdoms of Brittania, Aveerya, Mew Nation, PenguinPies, New Juan Carlos Land, Qawe, Amerion, Maeiland, Wild Space, Phanama, Great Africans, Negoshi, Aurcania, United Federated States of Omega, Rabbitz, Srevana, The Sk8ing Unicorn, Viertes deutsches Koalitionsreich, BootJack, Grand Kingdom of Zilean Empire, Kuddles, Ketathinamiri Islands, Higash, New Briantown, and Solega.