|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Shoeshiner
Location: the South Pacific
The Democratic Republic of United Radzer is a massive, cultured nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, soft-spoken computers, and national health service. The democratic population of 2.968 billion United Radzerians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, corrupt government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Administration. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Radzer City. The average income tax rate is 55.2%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient United Radzerian economy, worth 411 trillion Zers a year, is driven entirely by a combination of government and state-owned industry, with private enterprise illegal. However, for those in the know, there is a slick, highly efficient, broadly diversified black market in Information Technology, Arms Manufacturing, Retail, and Tourism. The private sector mostly consists of enterprising ten-year-olds selling lemonade on the sidewalk, but the government is looking at stamping this out. Average income is an impressive 138,488 Zers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.4 times as much as the poorest.
An increasing percentage of the population's youth have homosexual parents, the rich tend their gardens inside gated urban farming communities, 90% of active duty URAF personnel have been laid off and replaced by robot kill-drones, and a cat may look at a king and a dude can look at an ass. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. United Radzer's national animal is the porpoise, which frolics freely in the nation's sparkling oceans.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : United Radzer was endorsed by The Hoorah of Qawe.
- : United Radzer was endorsed by The Most Serene Republic of Philippinia.
- : United Radzer was endorsed by The United Protectorate of Tepertopia.
- : United Radzer was endorsed by The Divine Owl of Aidenfieeld.
- : United Radzer was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Poor Incomes.
- : United Radzer was endorsed by The High Court Justice of Ebonhand.
- : United Radzer's influence in The South Pacific rose from "Sprat" to "Shoeshiner".
- : United Radzer was endorsed by The Imperial Sinjōist State of Hanguk-Nippon.
- : United Radzer was endorsed by The Schrodinger's Maybe LC 🐧 of Volaworand.
- : United Radzer was endorsed by The Guy Who Got Zero Votes of Briteannia.
Endorsements Received: 61 » Erinor, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Tsunamy, Amerion, Barabarom, Xandev, Holy Free, Mapico, Gonrati, Land Without Shrimp, Bawkie, United Echo, Wehraboos, PenguinPies, West Pastafaria, Aumeltopia, Farengeto, Dis7Nation, Marinho Islands, Kringalia, Starsight, Shefino, Springhollow, Sau Man Frescher, Compli, Auphelia, The Worst army of, Corgitopiaa, Kandorith, InnWorm, Madreia, The Filippinas, Qvait, South Western Korea, Nouvel-Indre, Laamiva, Anserisa, ChickenDome, Well F, United States of Vietnam, Sandaoguo, New Briantown, Nova Kobol, Drugged Monkeys, Belschaft, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Myness, Nookington, Midand, Concrete Slab, and 11 others.Andinla, Catillos, Gecetesse, House Ahsanul, Volaworand, Hanguk-Nippon, Ebonhand, Aidenfieeld, Tepertopia, Philippinia, and Qawe.