“A tank leading a nation? Now that’s wack.” President Walton Abrams
|Category: Civil Rights Lovefest|
Regional Influence: Squire
|Leader||President Walton Abrams|
The Federation of United Tanks is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by President Walton Abrams with a fair hand, and renowned for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and ubiquitous missile silos. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.715 billion Federates hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Industry, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Legion City. The average income tax rate is 49.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Armor Piercing economy, worth 216 trillion Köhns a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with major contributions from Information Technology, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 126,357 Köhns, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 4.5 times as much as the poorest.
Rugby players that knock each other over always stop to make sure the other fellow is okay, adverts proclaim it has to be healthy if the Mornay uses hand-grated Gallopavian Gruyère, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion, and heavily subsidised Armor Piercing baskets litter the streets of Sonindia. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown. United Tanks's national animal is the Crimson Hawk, which soars majestically through the nation's famously clear skies.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : United Tanks voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Military Identification Tag Act"".
- : United Tanks voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Condemn Australian rePublic".
- : United Tanks voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Fair Arbitration Act".
- : United Tanks was endorsed by The Free State of Befreitland.
- : United Tanks endorsed The Confederacy of East Africa Federation.
- : Following new legislation in United Tanks, heavily subsidised Armor Piercing baskets litter the streets of Sonindia.
- : Following new legislation in United Tanks, radio shows frequently feature people denouncing religion.
- : Following new legislation in United Tanks, adverts proclaim it has to be healthy if the Mornay uses hand-grated Gallopavian Gruyère.
- : United Tanks voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Standards On Police Accountability".
- : United Tanks lodged a message on the Sonindia Regional Message Board.
Endorsements Received: 23 » Sorentia, Vennos, Grand Termina, The Taklamakan Desert, For vooperia, Palanto, Nudistonia, Dudislovakia, Liguraland, Swasal, The United Navy, New Bigland, Pellon Wesaurps, Prussian Nation, Chora orbis, Rockafa, Kulapeki, Grexia Tay, Zorroa, Lindrodia, Estonia-Livonia, Nacion Anarquista Liberal, and Befreitland.