“Peace and Prosperity ”
Regional Influence: Unproven
Location: The North Pacific
The United States of Uruaganga is a large, efficient nation, renowned for its barren, inhospitable landscape, irreverence towards religion, and complete absence of social welfare. The hard-nosed, hard-working, democratic population of 90 million Uruagangans live in a state of perpetual fear, as a complete breakdown of social order has led to the rise of order through biker gangs.
The minute, liberal, pro-business government, or what there is of one, juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Healthcare. Citizens pay a flat income tax of 4.9%.
The very strong Uruagangan economy, worth 5.49 trillion yongs a year, is driven almost entirely by the private sector, which is broadly diversified and dominated by the Gambling industry, with significant contributions from Cheese Exports, Pizza Delivery, and Soda Sales. Average income is 60,948 yongs, but there is a significant disparity between incomes, with the richest 10% of citizens earning 215,740 per year while the poor average 12,432, a ratio of 17.4 to 1.
Crime is a serious problem, with the police force struggling against a lack of funding and a high mortality rate. Uruaganga's national animal is the Tuger, which can occasionally be seen sifting through garbage in the nation's cities.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Uruaganga was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Lowest Overall Tax Burden and the Top 10% for Largest Pizza Delivery Sector, Largest Soda Pop Sector, Fattest Citizens, and Largest Cheese Export Sector.
- : Uruaganga was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Rudest Citizens.
- : Uruaganga was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Foreign Aid Spending.
- : Uruaganga was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
- : Uruaganga was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Largest Gambling Industry.
- : Uruaganga was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Advanced Defense Forces.
- : Uruaganga was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Crime Rates.
- : Uruaganga was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Nicest Citizens and Most Advanced Law Enforcement.
- : Uruaganga was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Scientifically Advanced and Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Uruaganga's influence in The North Pacific rose from "Zero" to "Unproven".