“Winter fell, but Casterly rocks”
|Category: Left-Leaning College State|
Regional Influence: Minnow
|Faith||a major religion|
The Cutting Edge of Valyrian Steel is a gargantuan, efficient nation, ruled by Eddard Stark with an even hand, and remarkable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic population of 27.703 billion Valyrian Steelians enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
It is difficult to tell where the omnipresent government stops and the rest of society begins, but it juggles the competing demands of Education, Environment, and Healthcare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of King's Landing. The average income tax rate is 91.7%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The very strong Valyrian Steelian economy, worth a remarkable 1,850 trillion valyrians a year, is driven almost entirely by government activity. The industrial sector is solely comprised of the Book Publishing industry. Average income is 66,785 valyrians, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Motivational posters send motorists positive vibes in high-risk areas, the new airport at Mr. Giles' farm is panicking his sheep, politicians preface their speeches with a declaration that any resemblance to speeches given by individuals living or dead is purely coincidental, and modelling agencies send their clients to work in nursing homes. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a very well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Valyrian Steel's national animal is the direwolf, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is a major religion.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Valyrian Steel was endorsed by The Colony of Eastern New Holland.
- : Valyrian Steel's influence in Christmas rose from "Nipper" to "Minnow".
- : Valyrian Steel voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Twobagger".
- : Valyrian Steel was admitted to the World Assembly.
- : Valyrian Steel applied to join the World Assembly.
- : Valyrian Steel resigned from the World Assembly.
- : Valyrian Steel's influence in Christmas rose from "Newcomer" to "Nipper".
- : Valyrian Steel's influence in Christmas rose from "Zero" to "Newcomer".
- : Valyrian Steel lost WA Delegate status in Gamer Paradise.
- : Following new legislation in Valyrian Steel, modelling agencies send their clients to work in nursing homes.
Endorsements Received: 1 » Eastern New Holland.